Jazz bars - Where the bleep are they??

you're right there isn't any. only nights no bars

i know green room use to have a jazz night think they still do not sure of day tho. but still a really good place if youlike that kind of music.

also theres that new west street live i've not been yet but they might have a night on too. worth checking out maybe .....

Hi there!

I've been to a jazz night at Trippets wine bar a couple of times on a thursday night. Very good night the few times i've been. Not sure if they still put it on as it's been a little while unfortunately but check it out nevertheless!

Just trying to think of somewhere that has jazz all the time, but can't. The One Eleven Club used to have jazz on every night, but that's in the process of relocating. Rumour has it that it is about to reopen, but where, I don't know.

Afraid you'll have to content yourself with the jazz nights:-

Monday - doh! Not a very jazzy night, can't think of a single regular night.

Tuesday - The Sheffield on Crimicar Lane or The Crown at Totley, or errr...

Wednesday - The Lescar on Sharrowvale Road

Thursday - Sizzler's @ Trippet's, Dam House on Mushroom Lane once a month

Friday - lunchtimes at Ruskins, although not always jazz. Evenings - Riverside Cafe Bar on Mowbray street but not always jazz there. Sheffield Jazz http://www.sheffieldjazz.org.uk have acts on at the Millennium HAll on Eccleshall Rd.

Sat - ditto

Sunday - Lunchtimes at The Showroom, or if you fancy a great meal, The Sands at Gainsborough. And a drive.

If I think of any more, I'll return to post them.

Archived