Teacher wouldn't let daughter go to the loo

I am 55 years old, if I dont judge my liquid intake properly, I have trouble holding it in for the 3 hours whilst I am at work, but I make sure I dont have to stop the bus that I drive. Its just something you learn.

1. We are talking about an 8 year old

2. You ended up driving a bus, I can't really use your opinion as reliable source point.

I am 55 years old, if I dont judge my liquid intake properly, I have trouble holding it in for the 3 hours whilst I am at work, but I make sure I dont have to stop the bus that I drive. Its just something you learn.

you are really saying that you are comparing yourself to a 8 year old, dont get your opinion sorry

Lol you think a 8 year old has the capasity to gauge to go or not, you have kids

I dont know, a teacher has much more experience of children than me or you, leave it to them.

Yes, I am a parent.

---------- Post added 06-05-2017 at 02:11 ----------

I pooed my pants a little bit the other day in Tesco when i sneezed particularly hard. And I'm in my 30's!!

Tenna for men ?

I dont know, a teacher has much more experience of children than me or you, leave it to them.

Yes, I am a parent.

Tenna for men ?

In my defense I had just popped 6 extra strength senokats trying to shift a particularly stubborn curry from 2 days previous.

Yes, I am a parent.

Tenna for men ?

my bold=

<removed>!

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing.

Yes, I am a parent.

Tenna for men ?

as a both perent grandparent and i would question it, but hay ho you have so much confidenct in others with your child welfare gosh. you never aire on the safe side with kids in your care you just do, questions need to be asked!

By year 3 she should know the times for the toilet are break and lunch.

If my year 2 class can stick to the no toilet rule, then the OP daughter should be able to, plus she did not wet herself.

I had a similar thing last week. One of the boys in my class asked as we were coming in from playtime, he even did the toilet dance a few times, but I said no you know the rules, you will have to wait and go at lunchtime. He managed to hold on for an hour and half, they can wait.