Babyshambles at The Plug

tochrisg

Aye, but he aint :)

so ya fancy him because he's got a bit of cash, and gets in the papers?

the lad is a junkie. he can pen a tune, just about...but thats it, he aint even as good as half the unsigned sheffield bands about!

and just where is his ponytail? tsk tsk:)

so ya fancy him because he's got a bit of cash, and gets in the papers?

the lad is a junkie. he can pen a tune, just about...but thats it, he aint even as good as half the unsigned sheffield bands about!

and just where is his ponytail? tsk tsk:)

I find him attractive because he's quite minging and mysterious, he's just misunderstood!! :hihi:

Sheffield has a lot of musical talent so it's no suprise you think that!

I think he is :love:

Since when have heroin adicts been sexy? :gag:

His skin is sallow, he has huge dark circles under his eyes and he look like he hasn't seen soap in months.

Not my idea of attractive!

I've only seen them once on tv i think, and they were abismal - nothing new in trying to throw yourself about on stage and look like a t**t.

As for Pete dickerty's personal life and attempts at media coverage, again, been done before, very tiresome.

If he didn't get media coverage when he's doing something negative - how many people would have heard of him?

Hi there

Babyshambles last gig at plug was amazing, great atmosphere and a fantastic set.... and there was never any doubt that they would turn up.

I can appreciate that Pete Doherty isnt everyones cup of tea but for me he is a great songwriter and puts on a good show - thats what its all about really. I think people would have heard of him despite all the negative coverage he's had,the libertines were one of the biggest and most influential bands of recent years.

and btw.... you shouldnt always believe what you read in the papers!

Archived