Babyshambles at The Plug

tochrisg

He's a pale, sweaty, skanky junkie and quite stupid with it.. I have no idea why anyone would fancy him. :loopy:

Kurt Cobain on the other hand.... scruffy junkie, but still managed to look gorgeous alot of the time :love:

yeah, i got hold of a copy of the album 'down in albion', played it a few times to find out what the fuss was about...

what did i think? well, a few good tunes on there, some nice chords and words but also quite a bit of filler...there were about 8 tunes too many, the quality control is non-existent.

overall its quite a good demo, but thats about it - the adulation of the fans seems massively out of proportion to the actual talent he/the band have; i am left a little underwhelmed by the experience.

if he stopped all the muckin about with heroin, and concentrated a bit more on music, he'd probably write a decent few tunes.

And i dont mean go totally 'straight-edge' either, just have some self-respect, and some common decency towards others, cos right now he is a little sad and grubby smackhead, waiting to die.

Archived