Stanground Road, Manor and other lost roads.

Hello John, The only person I can remember was John Vaughn he was going out with a girl called Shirley who had long blonde hair. I saw Shirley some years later and she had married a bloke called Trevor who had his own Tarmac business but he died a few years ago now. I had moved to Waterthorpe and it was in the Hawk and Dove that I saw Shirley. Alan.

Well, you got Shirley right. I was going out with her,I am JV, thought you knew that. John.

Hello John,

I did think it was you but wasn’t totally sure.Its been a long time, hope life has been good to you. I haven’t seen Ken since the early 70s I heard he had moved down south many years ago. I have been married for 48years and have 1 son. I also had a message that Kath might have passed away. Anyway John its been good to be in touch It has certainly brought back some good memories. All the best Alan.

Hello John,

I did think it was you but wasn’t totally sure.Its been a long time, hope life has been good to you. I haven’t seen Ken since the early 70s I heard he had moved down south many years ago. I have been married for 48years and have 1 son. I also had a message that Kath might have passed away. Anyway John its been good to be in touch It has certainly brought back some good memories. All the best Alan.

Sorry to hear about Kath,she was a true Manor lass.I have also been married 48 years, 3 sons and 5 grandkids.It’s been good to hear from you after all these years, Merry Christmas and many prosperous years to you.John