Advice regarding fracture

I think I'd just be tempted to turn up at A&E ... Wait it out, and just explain you did it a while ago, and it's still hurting, and you suspect it's more than a strain, due to how long it's been a problem. In my experience, the first thing they'll do is xray it.

Thanks Pete for your reply. Just yesterday I rang 111 got app 11.20 last night out of hours gp he listened, then this morning my doctor rang they received my report from out hours service, to cut a long story short she the doc was back tracking and pleasant this time and allowing me to have this X Ray ? They will be in touch, chesterfield Royal saw yes it's only took them 9 half months to do it ?

Thanks Pete for your reply. Just yesterday I rang 111 got app 11.20 last night out of hours gp he listened, then this morning my doctor rang they received my report from out hours service, to cut a long story short she the doc was back tracking and pleasant this time and allowing me to have this X Ray ? They will be in touch, chesterfield Royal saw yes it's only took them 9 half months to do it ?

Well at least 'now' you seem to be making some sort of progress...Let's hope they pull their finger out and sort it for you.

I would have thought it a matter of routine to x-ray it from the off...Just to rule out a 'break'...

Let us know how you get on. Good luck.

9 and a half months... if it was a fracture it will be healed by now!

I expect that's why you were told to see a physio.

That could be true Hun, it's odd thow why it's hard to grip things if when I do the pain comes on. And big lump above wrist won't go down. And swelling where that bone should be. Is still swelled. I'm still waiting as the doc rang me after 111 service did there report.:help: sent it to gp next day. Waiting for the X Ray that is, thanks to all who replied you've been saw kind

Hi there, they might do for you as its 4 weeks back. But for me because of the time lapse A/E will not see me unless it was like recently. I phoned northern / Royal since they said I need to be referred by the doctors .. And the doctors just say same thing go to phisio. Then the physio says go back to your gp. I'm tired of this. I've just tonight rang 111 they've made me app with out of hours gp. 11.20 tonight oh what joys, see what happens. My advice get it looked at ���� thank you for your reply

If you fractured your wrist last August, it's long healed, so the Drs are presumably diagnosing soft tissue damage that is best assessed by a physio.