Theresa May wants to bring back fox-hunting

Foxes are vermin. Are you irrational about the way rats are killed?

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 18:55 ----------

Don't forget Ireland.

According to Nye Bevan Tories are "lower than vermin". :P Perhaps they should have a taste of their own medicine & be hunted down.

Do people kill rats for pleasure?

Jesus wept, that has got to win a prize for the most lame justification of blood sports and hunting ever.

I'm justifying nothing - however it seems morally acceptable to promote and sell drugs but not to support bloodsports.

or should i say it appears hypocritical that attention is drawn to a minor sports wear provider and ignoring the moral bankruptcy of the rest of them.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 19:30 ----------

Your point being what ? How are the two in any way comparable ?

Do you work for UA?

Link

https://en-gb.facebook.com/UAHunt/

How are they not comparable - morally reprehensible, yet only one of them actually depicts scenes of animals being hunted whereas the rest rely on promoting the brand amongst cheats and drug users.

Does using pictures of hunted animals make people camo gear? Just like using pictures of medal winning high performance drug cheats.

I'm justifying nothing - however it seems morally acceptable to promote and sell drugs but not to support bloodsports.

or should i say it appears hypocritical that attention is drawn to a minor sports wear provider and ignoring the moral bankruptcy of the rest of them.

If that is the best you can do - UA would recoil in horror at being described as minor they sponsor a world boxing champion -

as for morals can I suggest you reflect on your comparing the utterly barbaric killing of animals in the name of 'sport' and those who use drugs so they can run that bit faster or throw something that bit further.

Whatever the rights or wrongs about fox hunting, what a stupid mistake by Mrs May. If 70% of the electorate are against it, what on earth has she got to gain?

Allowing a free vote on fox hunting was in both the Conservative 2010 manifesto and the Conservative 2015 manifesto, so she's not doing anything that her predecessor didn't.

I can't abide fox hunting and I think there must be something wrong with you if you get enjoyment from foxes getting ripped apart by dogs.

A large number of the new conservative MPs don't agree with fox hunting, and so by allowing a free vote it makes it more likely that a vote wouldn't be in favour of overturning the ban. I do think it is a shame that the vote is even on the cards however.

Whatever the rights or wrongs about fox hunting, what a stupid mistake by Mrs May. If 70% of the electorate are against it, what on earth has she got to gain?

The more I read about this general election the more it gets stranger !

There was suppose to be a free vote about fox hunting after the 2015 election. It is nothing new. In the next Parliament the Tories will have nearly 400 seats, making a free vote likely to end up in fox hunting rightly being legal again.

If that is the best you can do - UA would recoil in horror at being described as minor they sponsor a world boxing champion -

as for morals can I suggest you reflect on your comparing the utterly barbaric killing of animals in the name of 'sport' and those who use drugs so they can run that bit faster or throw something that bit further.

Why do i need to - i do neither and find neither of interest.

In real terms UA in the UK are about as important as Admiral and Umbro when compared to Nike and Adidas, if it wasn't for Spurs and our own Andy Murray promoting the brand i would never have heard of them.

Just let me reflect - televised sports people earning millions before being caught for drug use wearing popular brands as an enticement to young sports people compared with an elite event that no one sees or partakes in encouraging youngsters to join the hunt.

You're either in the circle who hunt or you aren't ,wearing minor sportswear won't impact on the UK market, as we don't hunt turkeys or bears for sport.

There was suppose to be a free vote about fox hunting after the 2015 election. It is nothing new. In the next Parliament the Tories will have nearly 400 seats, making a free vote likely to end up in fox hunting rightly being legal again.

That's assuming there in agreement with it of course.