Mental health and depression

My apologies if this is not allowed but I thought it would be a good idea with mental health week coming up. Myself and my speaking colleagues are holding a speaking event to help people.

If you or are somebody you know is looking for some positive changes in your life. Then this event is for you. Myself and my other speaking colleagues will be talking about the importance of having a healthy mindset and we will be sharing strategies on how you can achieve a healthy mindset so that you can live a life on your terms. It's going to be an amazing event. Tickets are only £10 and all proceeds from this event are being donated to the Pdsa animal charity. You can find the event on the Eventbrite website under the name Mindset masters.

My apologies if this is not allowed but I thought it would be a good idea with mental health week coming up. Myself and my speaking colleagues are holding a speaking event to help people.

If you or are somebody you know is looking for some positive changes in your life. Then this event is for you. Myself and my other speaking colleagues will be talking about the importance of having a healthy mindset and we will be sharing strategies on how you can achieve a healthy mindset so that you can live a life on your terms. It's going to be an amazing event. Tickets are only £10 and all proceeds from this event are being donated to the Pdsa animal charity. You can find the event on the Eventbrite website under the name Mindset masters.

Didn't you think donating the proceeds to a mental health charity might be more appropriate?

Carol Vordaman and Stan Colleymore have come out now with their problems,where's all this come from?was it about in the 70s?Is it people hit a problem in life and get depressed its seems massive with how many people seem to suffer from it.

People need to understand that mood can be affected by circumstances while Depression is an illness where the sufferer has little control or influence over. I've yet to hear someone with an arthritic foot to be told to walk it off.

There may be more instances of depression reported now but this is because more people are more likely to complain. Especially men. It is still seen as a sign of weakness and sufferers don't get the same compassion. The main cause of death of men between 29 and 40 is suicide. It's a pity they saw this as the only option rather than seeking help.

Will you or anyone speaking have any experience of Mental Health? Will there be any trained medical professionals there?

Will you or anyone speaking have any experience of Mental Health? Will there be any trained medical professionals there?

going by this book probably not if its the same sort of thing:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mindset-Masters-Achieve-Anything-Anywhere/dp/1482536609

heres more info:- https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mindset-masters-tickets-34328373088?aff=eac2

Edited by dangerousedd