Theresa May has not ruled out yet more cuts for the disabled!

If you need "help" filling in any claim forms I know a guy who charges £25 per form.

Still think the system needs leaving as it is?

And these forms are so needlessly convoluted that every one of them carries the advice to get help from the CAB to fill them in. Why is that? Why does a benefits claim form have to be so difficult to fill in that it requires a professional advisor to fill it in properly?

And now, of course, due to service cuts, it's often impossible to get an appointment at CAB before the form deadline. For some, in particular, those on the autistic spectrum, accessing the CAB is exceptionally difficult or impossible (I speak from experience and knowledge of other autistic people).

What's the problem with someone with knowledge filling in forms for those who can't do it themselves?

Do you expect such a person to do it for free? Do you work for free?

---------- Post added 11-05-2017 at 18:40 ----------

Deliberately acting in a way that causes someone else to die is murder, I hope you have reported your findings to the police.

Are you disputing the validity of that list? Do you think it's OK that thousands of people are committing suicide due to their benefits being cut and them being unable to work?

research has shown that only 0.7% of the total Government budget for welfare benefits is lost to fraud and overpayment.

Rather different to the figure of the £16 billion pounds worth of benefits that go unclaimed each year.

Is it? I can believe it, but your figures do not show that.

Deliberately acting in a way that causes someone else to die is murder, I hope you have reported your findings to the police.

That's not the definition of murder. Because otherwise you could argue that sacking someone (for a valid reason) might cause them to die, or that shouting at someone might be murder...

---------- Post added 11-05-2017 at 22:07 ----------

I can see you are on a crusade so I will leave you to it. Out.

What was that

"evidence presented that I don't like, so I'll leave you too it."

That's what it sounded like.

I concur with Cyclone: that is not how murder is defined, but isn't it the UN that has been investigating this and has put out a pretty damning report?

That's not the definition of murder. Because otherwise you could argue that sacking someone (for a valid reason) might cause them to die, or that shouting at someone might be murder...

---------- Post added 11-05-2017 at 22:07 ----------

What was that

"evidence presented that I don't like, so I'll leave you too it."

That's what it sounded like.

Who are you?

I concur with Cyclone: that is not how murder is defined, but isn't it the UN that has been investigating this and has put out a pretty damning report?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/28/un-dwp-benefits-disabled-human-rights-probe_n_5727580.html

http://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7367

"The UN Committee inquiry

At the end of August 2015, it was revealed in the national press that the UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) was to conduct an inquiry into the impact of the UK Government’s policies on the rights of disabled people.

The inquiry was conducted under the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, to which the UK has been a signatory since 2007. The Optional Protocol allows the UN Committee to investigate a State Party if they have received reliable evidence of ‘grave and systematic violations of the Convention’. The UK is the first country to be investigated by the UN in relation to this Convention.

The Committee's findings

The Committee's report, published on 6 October 2016, found that Government reforms had led to ‘grave and systematic’ violations of the rights of disabled people. The report emphasises the impact of changes to Housing Benefit entitlement, eligibility criteria for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and social care, and the closure of the Independent Living Fund.

"

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/28/un-dwp-benefits-disabled-human-rights-probe_n_5727580.html

http://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7367

"The UN Committee inquiry

At the end of August 2015, it was revealed in the national press that the UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) was to conduct an inquiry into the impact of the UK Government’s policies on the rights of disabled people.

The inquiry was conducted under the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, to which the UK has been a signatory since 2007. The Optional Protocol allows the UN Committee to investigate a State Party if they have received reliable evidence of ‘grave and systematic violations of the Convention’. The UK is the first country to be investigated by the UN in relation to this Convention.

The Committee's findings

The Committee's report, published on 6 October 2016, found that Government reforms had led to ‘grave and systematic’ violations of the rights of disabled people. The report emphasises the impact of changes to Housing Benefit entitlement, eligibility criteria for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and social care, and the closure of the Independent Living Fund.

"

That didn't find its way into the Daily Mail did it....