Its the labour party for me.

Ok then he has never invited representatives from terrorist organisations, sorry freedom fighters, to the commons. He has the label and can never lose it.

Hopefully after Thursday something more in touch with the "working classes" may emerge from labours ashes. Notice the moderates such as Chuka Umuna are keeping a low profile during this campaign, wonder why?.

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 13:14 ----------

I think the simple fact is most people, myself and nervy owl etc, have made up our minds and the actual swing voters are actually very small in numbers. Thus election has been decided and it has been decided by 90% personality and 10% policy.

As I said May is the lesser of two evils and I trust her on Brexit not Corbyn.

To be fair its the rudd and may show bar the odd cameo from boris. Has anyone seen phillip hammond recently? Is he on holiday?

I think its both. Wasn't she alleged to have told Corbyn's wife to "get out of town" after they split and when she was having an affair with him?

Diane Abbot !!!!! had an affair!!!! with Corbyn.

Ive changed my vote:hihi:

John put a link to a anti May ditty on YouTube, in the interests of fair play I was just asking where the anti Corbyn ditty was. Or is this forum only for anti-Tory posts??

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 18:24 ----------

As I said to Anna Corbyn is the terrorists friend in my opinion, you obviously can have your own opinion.

John put a link to a anti May ditty on YouTube, in the interests of fair play I was just asking where the anti Corbyn ditty was. Or is this forum only for anti-Tory posts??

No one is stopping you or anyone else putting up a link to an anti Corbyn ditto. Is there one?