Its the labour party for me.

John put a link to a anti May ditty on YouTube, in the interests of fair play I was just asking where the anti Corbyn ditty was. Or is this forum only for anti-Tory posts??

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 18:24 ----------

As I said to Anna Corbyn is the terrorists friend in my opinion, you obviously can have your own opinion.

Do you often arrive at opinions with no facts to support them?

2T3 That is what you think. You as a green will never see eye to eye with me as in most things I will be 180 degrees opposite to your beliefs.

I ,assume like you, have done my own research but there is no point in putting it up as you will shout Tory propaganda as I will look at yours with disdain.

As I have said previously I am not against labour per se, I am against this version of it with Corbyn, Abbott etc in charge.

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 18:46 ----------

Moss dog unfortunately Brown sold all our gold at rock bottom prices so it does not help the country. Coral are the lowest odds for Labour victory at 11/2 so the money men don't think it's going to happen.

2T3 That is what you think. You as a green will never see eye to eye with me as in most things I will be 180 degrees opposite to your beliefs.

I ,assume like you, have done my own research but there is no point in putting it up as you will shout Tory propaganda as I will look at yours with disdain.

As I have said previously I am not against labour per se, I am against this version of it with Corbyn, Abbott etc in charge.

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 18:46 ----------

Moss dog unfortunately Brown sold all our gold at rock bottom prices so it does not help the country. Coral are the lowest odds for Labour victory at 11/2 so the money men don't think it's going to happen.

Brown didn't sell all of our gold. Seriously where do you get this nonsense from?

Diane Abbott as Home Secretary.? Heaven forbid.

May wasn't exactly great as HS and I'm saying that as a Tory voter but even the most hardened Corbyn Fanboi has to think she's totally out of her depth as Home Secretary.

Beginning to think Abbott has nine lives, she's survived so many car crashes over the past few weeks.

May wasn't exactly great as HS and I'm saying that as a Tory voter but even the most hardened Corbyn Fanboi has to think she's totally out of her depth as Home Secretary.

Beginning to think Abbott has nine lives, she's survived so many car crashes over the past few weeks.

Shes not forced to be Home Secretary if corbyn wins though? I suspect if labour get in with a coalition, she'll be the first one to make space for tiny Tim et al.