Its the labour party for me.

JC will be held to ransom by Sturgeon for indy2 , but to be honest give them a vote. Fed up of the SNP let them bugger off if the want, give England a vote with them and it's guaranteed.

JC will be held to ransom by Sturgeon for indy2 , but to be honest give them a vote. Fed up of the SNP let them bugger off if the want, give England a vote with them and it's guaranteed.

Alway said that lol

Doubt very much Lib Dems will make significant gains. Labour will have to do a deal with the Scots Nats. But JC appeared to rule out doing a deal on QT.

he had to be asked several times to get an answer on that point so, i would not rule it our, that is scary.

Doubt very much Lib Dems will make significant gains. Labour will have to do a deal with the Scots Nats. But JC appeared to rule out doing a deal on QT.

he had to be asked several times to get an answer on that point so, i would not rule it our, that is scary.

Youre scared of the lib dems? Really?

Considering you seem annoyed that Brown sold all our gold you seem quite happy to give up all our Brent crude.

How's that work?

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 19:42 ----------

Youre scared of the lib dems? Really?

I'm scared of the Lib Dems? Noooooooo.

Just doubt the Lib Dems will win many more seats than they have now. And I doubt Labour will get a majority. So Labour will have to form a coalition with the SNP to form a government but JC said he wasn't looking to do deals. He was looking to win outright.

Considering you seem annoyed that Brown sold all our gold you seem quite happy to give up all our Brent crude.

How's that work?

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 19:42 ----------

I'm scared of the Lib Dems? Noooooooo.

Just doubt the Lib Dems will win many more seats than they have now. And I doubt Labour will get a majority. So Labour will have to form a coalition with the SNP to form a government but JC said he wasn't looking to do deals. He was looking to win outright.

I didnt think you were - I feared for phil (the quote thing screwed up) who was scared of the lib dems. tim Farron is a bit of an odd ball but Im not sure hes scary. Is it the colour orange phil?

If Scotland gets independence then it would not be "our" Brent crude but Scotlands and they need to use it as their magic money tree.

You seem to have missed the point. You want Scotland to gain independence as you are fed up of them. That's nice. But then they get the oil. Which is worth quite a lot of money and employs many thousands of people. Although the price can fluctuate, much like gold did and does.

Yet, conversely, it was bad to sell the gold?

How's that work?