Far Infrared Sauna

Bought Chinese sauna off ebay : instructions include " Hand fetch control explain ...When fit or fold prevent caspate thing stick far infread .. Before electrical source's electrify time have intercalate ... let far infread fever heat prick up .. " etc . However , first problem is that the plug is two pin - round 10mm dia. 20mm apart - Plug says 230V - I hope it is . I take it that there is an adaptor ? What is it called ?

Thanks .

---------- Post added 13-05-2017 at 10:54 ----------

Bought Chinese sauna off ebay : instructions include " Hand fetch control explain ...When fit or fold prevent caspate thing stick far infread .. Before electrical source's electrify time have intercalate ... let far infread fever heat prick up .. " etc . However , first problem is that the plug is two pin - round 10mm dia. 20mm apart - Plug says 230V - I hope it is . I take it that there is an adaptor ? What is it called ?

Thanks .

Correction : 5mm dia .

It's called 'Chinglish'

---------- Post added 14-05-2017 at 02:39 ----------

Seriously though you shouldn't use any sort of adaptor as is will not likely be fused and they can be quite loose fitting giving the risk of fire due to overheating especially as it is a Sauna. You are better off chopping off the 2 pin plug and wiring it to a standard 13amp plug though the fact that it is only 2 pin means it is not earthed so depending on the double insulation of the said Chinese Sauna you might get towel fires.

It's called 'Chinglish'

---------- Post added 14-05-2017 at 02:39 ----------

Seriously though you shouldn't use any sort of adaptor as is will not likely be fused and they can be quite loose fitting giving the risk of fire due to overheating especially as it is a Sauna. You are better off chopping off the 2 pin plug and wiring it to a standard 13amp plug though the fact that it is only 2 pin means it is not earthed so depending on the double insulation of the said Chinese Sauna you might get towel fires.

Thanks

I am told it is a " European" plug : will see how the fit is with an adaptor : change plug if a dodgy fit .

" Hand fetch control explain ...When fit or fold prevent caspate thing stick far infread .. Before electrical source's electrify time have intercalate ... let far infread fever heat prick up .. ".

So what does that mean? As you have the product, maybe you can guess.

(But ensure that you're well-earthed too).