Lack of Nurses now at dangerous level

Do you think she'd have received a warm reception at a union conference? Really?

Has a Tory pm or minister ever not been heckled or booed at one of these things? On the other side of coin, has st jezza addressed the CBI. He did a video adddress though to the fsb to be fair in march.

For unions, on a scale of independent left to timid right, The RCN is pretty much on the right, possibly not far behind the National Farmers Union.

Plenty of Labour education ministers were routinely savaged by teachers, and police. No doubt like Tory Education & Policing Ministers are probably experiencing now.

I seem to recall Ted Heath getting a surprisingly warm reception at a TUC meeting many years ago.

I await Corbyn's meeting at the CBI - will probably be very frosty. But I'm sure his experience with the media will have stood him in good stead for that.