Ian Brady Dead At Last

I doubt he had any intention of revealing the location, he toyed wirh Bennets family.

I remember watching a documentary about the Moors Murderers, and the psychiatrists who assessed him said he was controlling, narcissistic and psychopathic.

You're right he would never have given that information away. That information gave him power. No matter how much suffering not telling Keith Bennett's poor mother put her through.

I doubt he had any intention of revealing the location, he toyed wirh Bennets family.

Oh I totally agree. If he'd lived to be 200 he'd still never have told anyone. Wouldnt have stopped the family hoping though.

I remember watching a documentary about the Moors Murderers, and the psychiatrists who assessed him said he was controlling, narcissistic and psychopathic.

You're right he would never have given that information away. That information gave him power. No matter how much suffering not telling Keith Bennett's poor mother put her through.

An incredible position to be in Mister M, he had nothing to lose but still took it to his grave, terrible.

---------- Post added 15-05-2017 at 22:50 ----------

Oh I totally agree. If he'd lived to be 200 he'd still never have told anyone. Wouldnt have stopped the family hoping though.

It must be horrendous not knowing nikki.