How To Get A Council House - TV show

The allocation/letting systems have changed over the years, people who wouldn't have got a property then, may even have priority now!

As a white single parent, I got a council house; after being on the list for 4/5 years.

I have now bought it, after living here for 4+ years.

Ok, I'll bite

If I had my way, all those who refuse to work should be forced out of their council house and put in high rise council flats. My view is if people cannot be bothered to contribute to society, why should society contribute to them.

I have no time for the idle and the scavengers...I despise them with a passion I never knew I had.

I truly hate idleness...HATE it!

You know that the number of people who actively avoid work is really really small?

I see there's a ? cyclone. Really really small compared to what? there's still plenty unemployed but jobs are still available that means that idle scroungers are still actively avoiding work.

Really; after 8 years of being governed by the nasty party!

I see there's a ? cyclone. Really really small compared to what? there's still plenty unemployed but jobs are still available that means that idle scroungers are still actively avoiding work.

Yes, it's a question asking if he knows the thing I then stated.

As a white single parent, I got a council house; after being on the list for 4/5 years.

I have now bought it, after living here for 4+ years.

Thanks to the nasty party - surprising how one can support a political party policies when it suits.

(Also reducing the stock of social housing for the needy at the same time btw)

Thanks to the nasty party - surprising how one can support a political party policies when it suits.

(Also reducing the stock of social housing for the needy at the same time btw)

I don't support the present policy. Would you refuse a £35,000 discount on a house purchase?