Manchester Arena explosion 22/05/2017

Have to agree 110%. The man is a complete disgrace to the human race. (Been being) homeless is no excuse in any way in my opinion. Stealing off the dead and dying is beyond the pale. He deserves the double tap.

Angel1.

Are you actually saying he deserves to be shot?

If yes, then do you mean shot to death or just kneecapped?

Are you actually saying he deserves to be shot?

If yes, then do you mean shot to death or just kneecapped?

Since the term 'double tap' means shooting the same target twice in very quick succession, I think it's safe to assume he means he thinks the man should be shot.

Since the term 'double tap' means shooting the same target twice in very quick succession, I think it's safe to assume he means he thinks the man should be shot.

Maybe you have got him wrong, maybe he is using the adult movie term of double tap, although I think yours is the correct one, anyhow, the fella is going to have to live with his actions for the rest of his miserable life, there is no point in making it any worse for him as his life probably cannot get worse.

Wow.

Just wow.

We all probably agree it was wrong to take from the injured. Really wrong in fact but to want someone shooting for stealing is a bit extreme to say the least. This homeless guy could have been desperate.

Im not justifying it by the way, just trying to offer some possible motive.

A sad story all round really.

Wow.

Just wow.

We all probably agree it was wrong to take from the injured. Really wrong in fact but to want someone shooting for stealing is a bit extreme to say the least. This homeless guy could have been desperate.

Im not justifying it by the way, just trying to offer some possible motive.

A sad story all round really.

Hi life is very sad, his crimes are pretty low, but he didnt rape and kill anyone, much worse crimes exist.

Maybe you have got him wrong, maybe he is using the adult movie term of double tap, although I think yours is the correct one, anyhow, the fella is going to have to live with his actions for the rest of his miserable life, there is no point in making it any worse for him as his life probably cannot get worse.

Ill probably get some stick for this but I feel sorry for the guy.