Manchester Arena explosion 22/05/2017

I don't know the answer but someone more intelligent than me needs to find it quick.

Maybe there isn't one?

Human history is full of atrocities, both large and small scale. Some are carried out by armies, some by individuals or small groups.

The idea that there is some kind of "answer" to it all that has somehow eluded the greatest minds in history is, I'm sorry to say, a touch naive.

Human nature has not fundamentally changed in tens of thousands of years. Until it does, there can be no "answer".

I see the yanks are leaking info like a sieve. Good job guys.

They are leaking lots of confidential evidence.

Welcome oh trump for a state visit. When he was one week in office she invited him now she confronts him over his behaviour. Strong and stable thinking.

Edited by dutch

The idea that there is some kind of "answer" to it all that has somehow eluded the greatest minds in history is, I'm sorry to say, a touch naive.

Human nature has not fundamentally changed in tens of thousands of years. Until it does, there can be no "answer".

Of course there is an answer: stop screwing each other over for money. It may not be the whole of the answer, but it is the root of most of it.