Manchester Arena explosion 22/05/2017

read it again , its not an allegation , its a response to a post trying to blame the tories for a fools actions

---------- Post added 28-05-2017 at 22:04 ----------

and you blame anyone else but the perpetrators .Shameful

I've read it again, you said "its the tories fault".

Beyond belief you finish with.

Well, its beyond belief that you don't think that the internet cannot contribute to wanna be Jihadi's. They can view material coonected with Jihad 24hrs a day, 365 days a year.

And if you think these people only bomb us because of our Foreign policy / Blair leading us into the Iraq war, then I believe you have your head in the sand.

These people despise our way of life, despise Western values. Hence the bombing of children at a pop concert.

The only policy response the Tories seem to have is trying to control the internet. None of their plan in that area can ever work.

Look at their manifesto.

No I don't have My head in the sand. I know this is a multi-faceted problem. I know there are multiple causes.

But quite simply the Tories do not have a suitable response.

The other parties collectively probably not either, but the Tories imagining this is all happening through social media is pretty insulting and naive.

---------- Post added 28-05-2017 at 22:25 ----------

Do you realise how many people our Security Services are concerned about ?

3000 are classed as a possible threat, with a further 20,000 on the radar.

Now that's a hell of a lot of people to monitor and react too.

Of course we all wish the Security Services had picked this 'potential murderer' up.

The sheer scale of people they are concerned about is probably out of control.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Corbyn has voted 17 times against anti-terror legislation !

How is that any kind of excuse?

If you have a problem like that you scale the security resource to combat it.

You put extra police on the streets, not make armed police and explosive detection teams redundant.

Or kids and parents die...

And then idiots try to explain it away...

Do you realise how many people our Security Services are concerned about ?

3000 are classed as a possible threat, with a further 20,000 on the radar.

Fairly meaningless numbers unless you can tell us why, they are so classed, or how possible the threat might be.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Corbyn has voted 17 times against anti-terror legislation !

So how much of it was passed anyway, and how much did it help?

Or is it just making it easier to class people as "possible threats", and so increase the size of the haystack in which they are seeking for needles?

The only policy response the Tories seem to have is trying to control the internet. None of their plan in that area can ever work.

Look at their manifesto.

No I don't have My head in the sand. I know this is a multi-faceted problem. I know there are multiple causes.

But quite simply the Tories do not have a suitable response.

The other parties collectively probably not either, but the Tories imagining this is all happening through social media is pretty insulting and naive.

---------- Post added 28-05-2017 at 22:25 ----------

How is that any kind of excuse?

If you have a problem like that you scale the security resource to combat it.

You put extra police on the streets, not make armed police and explosive detection teams redundant.

Or kids and parents die...

And then idiots try to explain it away...

I don't think you understand the scale of the problem here.

One nutcase in Manchester blows himself up because he thinks he is serving Allah or Muhammed or the holy book. 12 people are now in custody from the Manchester area alone.

How many more in London, Birmingham, Luton etc are there who have similar views and ideals to this man ?

If you want to blame anyone, blame the EU who forced upon us this OPEN BORDER policy, whereupon our Security Services have found it more or less impossible to keep tabs on these people. We have had Prime Ministers who have overseen this, but dare not mention to 'us' the people of the country what they were signing up for.

Throw into that the 'Human Rights' these people have to waltz in and out of the country visiting Syria / Iraq / Afghanistan etc and you have the situation we find ourselves in this very day.

One thing is for certain, Manchester wont be the last atrocity this country will have to endure at the hands of Islamic extremists.

One nutcase in Manchester blows himself up because he thinks he is serving Allah or Muhammed or the holy book. 12 people are now in custody from the Manchester area alone.

How many more in London, Birmingham, Luton etc are there who have similar views and ideals to this man ?

If you want to blame anyone, blame the EU who forced upon us this OPEN BORDER policy, whereupon our Security Services have found it more or less impossible to keep tabs on these people. We have had Prime Ministers who have overseen this, but dare not mention to 'us' the people of the country what they were signing up for.

Throw into that the 'Human Rights' these people have to waltz in and out of the country visiting Syria / Iraq / Afghanistan etc and you have the situation we find ourselves in this very day.

One thing is for certain, Manchester wont be the last atrocity this country will have to endure at the hands of Islamic extremists.

I don't think you understand that the kid was from the UK, not an immigrant, and that multiple warnings were made that weren't even related to internet-based activity.

Nothing to do with our borders, nothing to do with the internet.

You're like a one-trick pony, brainwashed into looking in the wrong direction and endlessly banging on about it.

All this to excuse the government. Unreal.

It's no surprise considering the cuts that have taken place under May.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/police-officer-theresa-may-cuts-james-obrien/

I don't think you understand that the kid was from the UK, not an immigrant, and that multiple warnings were made that weren't even related to internet-based activity.

Nothing to do with our borders, nothing to do with the internet.

You're like a one-trick pony, brainwashed into looking in the wrong direction and endlessly banging on about it.

All this to excuse the government. Unreal.

A one trick pony eh ? lol, don't make me laugh. Its called being realistic, telling it how it is.

The real problem is, as a country, we are allowing Militant / Radical Islam to prosper.

Good night.

A one trick pony eh ? lol, don't make me laugh. Its called being realistic, telling it how it is.

The real problem is, as a country, we are allowing Militant / Radical Islam to prosper.

Good night.

Thrown the towel in then?