What is the age range of users on this forum?

Age range of this forum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Age range of this forum

• 18- 30
    • 30- +

Looking at the poll i think we can assume that most of us are of the older persuasion.That probably explains why most threads are usually abound with our cynical views of life.The young are usually optimistic and have a glass half full,and theres also the chance that most of us probably have no idea how to use facebook.:hihi::hihi:.

:huh:

Hmmm... not normally being of a cynical disposition but...

... I suppose it's just possible that the poll results could be being 'manipulated' by persons unknown in order to get the forum a sponsorship deal with Saga! :suspect:

... I suppose it's just possible that the poll results could be being 'manipulated' by persons unknown in order to get the forum a sponsorship deal with Saga! :suspect:

.. and a jolly good sing song, I love those coach trips

Dam IV been found out!

[/color]

I'm getting on a bit now, and I've got a forehead line that could do with botoxing. Not that I'm going to bother, lol.

Have you considered using an iron on cool or silk setting. It's a temporary fix that I've used to some effect on my hands. The intense pain forced me to tense up, those wrinkles just disappeared.

Edited by silentP

The poll confirms what I suspect most of the forum users are most the older generation . Do you think younger people are not interested in forums like this or find them too hostile sometimes on here I think it can get a bit extreme?

The poll confirms what I suspect most of the forum users are most the older generation . Do you think younger people are not interested in forums like this or find them too hostile sometimes on here I think it can get a bit extreme?

Methinks your suspicions have probably already answered your question but as a good percentage of topics centre around politics and religion it's a safe bet that nasty will be waiting to pounce.