Matalan opening Bank Holiday

I will help you in your request for information, because I'm like that :D

(the ending bit is for everyone and not the original poster)

You have gone to the trouble of starting a new thread on a popular forum. You have used the subject line, 'Re: Matalan opening Bank Holiday' Then you asked THE question!

"Can anyone tell me if Matalan is open tomorrow? Thanks".

Here's the help you requested.

Google 'Matalan opening Bank Holiday'

I've just done it :thumbsup: All the information you asked for is there :cool: May need to make a phone call for a particular shop area (you didn't help yourself there).

Reading back on this, it would have been so much EASIER FOR ME to have just simply answered your question - but I couldn't be bothered :hihi: :hihi:

Someone will no doubt have a go at me, then answer your question. You have ALL DAY TODAY to find out the answer for yourself :loopy:

What is it with people that they feel unable to do things for themselves. Yes it's a rant (I'm fed up of it) and no doubt this post will be removed :help: This is a forum! It's a discussion platform, not a bloody question platform :rolleyes:

Thanks for being so rude. I did Google it but could only find the Easter Holiday times. I also rang the phone number but no-one answered. Why are some people on here so much up themselves?

:o I assure you I am not 'up myself' that would be a physical impossibility. Pedantic and sarcastic would be more apt in my opinion :thumbsup: Also at a guess the time you posted the shop would be closed anyway, hence no answer.

Anyway, if you find the time today (obviously in between finding out Matalan opening times) enjoy the day in the sun because they have forecast rain for tomorrow - not a good day for shopping :D

I'm just going fishing but no one will tell me where to buy maggots from :rant: I will have to use some initiative and find a source for myself :hihi:

If anyone can help please email me at imlazy@doitforme.co.uk

Your username predicts that you will cope anyway :thumbsup:

Thanks for being so rude. I did Google it but could only find the Easter Holiday times. I also rang the phone number but no-one answered. Why are some people on here so much up themselves?

Because they are full of their own importance and think that everyone else is inferior to them.

Matalan WILL be open tomorrow - I am certain of that.

Happy shopping x