Is anyone a collectors expert? Please help!

Hi,

Basically last November i won 3 items from Forza Racing championship Season 2, in December after the results was dealt with qualified winners recieve cash prizes worth hundreds of thousands. I have the invoice and original Packaging which contains a Beenie hat, Wristband and a Badge. On the terms and conditions of the championship it states that the products are a 1 off item with Forza Brand and do not exist elsewhere. It also states that 13 weeks after producing the items the value of sale would increase to around $12,995.00 each. So what would be the value now? Can anyone help me with the sale?

Thanks!

He probably is I'm not sure, maybe someone does maybe no1 does, that's why I've posted asking about it because obviously I don't want it.. I come 1st in the world, I had them made all with Forza Brand logo saying Forza Racing Championship winner, and in march there value is worth $12,995.00. are you interested? If it's not in your price range then six. I'm looking for collectors who know what there talking about not anyone who knows nothing.

If its worth anywhere near that kind of money, stick it on ebay for £4k and put the word out youre selling it. The market will decide what its worth. Maybe include a link showing how, where and when you won it - it shows providence otherwise its a five pound beanie hat with a logo on it.

He probably is I'm not sure, maybe someone does maybe no1 does, that's why I've posted asking about it because obviously I don't want it.. I come 1st in the world, I had them made all with Forza Brand logo saying Forza Racing Championship winner, and in march there value is worth $12,995.00. are you interested? If it's not in your price range then six. I'm looking for collectors who know what there talking about not anyone who knows nothing.

You won a worldwide Forza championship? (That's pretty cool) And the hat was the prize for winning? And the people who gave you the hat said it was worth $12995? Based on what? The value of an item is simply what someone will pay for it, something just isn't right here...

You are very unlikely to find someone on here with the knowledge you seek. You'd be better off contacting an auction house who can look into what similar items have sold for and will be able to properly assess it's value for you. There are plenty about in Sheffield if you google.

Also, what's your gamer tag?

Edited by sgtkate

Hi, it's actually based on some terms and conditions. I'll try explain lol... The agreement is that I am not allowed to sell these items as they are passed to me to be able to host live streaming events worldwide doing giveaways with these items for Forza Racing tournaments etc.. so yh I could say that is an honour!! Maybe I'm nervous lol. But I do wanna keep these as Ive thought of having the badge on tailgate of my car(would look nice). There's also a road I discovered a few months ago called bulls bank. Near Lincoln. It's a 22mile road but it's as wide as 8ft max. I have thought about live streaming a dashcam with me hammering my car through it.. I enjoyed my focus on it but I own a Mondeo MK3 2.0litre Tdci Duratorq so sounds fun lol, my Xbox gt is WOMBELL27

Finally the point is US Government own the items but allow me to do the above, unless I ask there permission.