Is anyone a collectors expert? Please help!

What a total load of cobblers, you may have won a Forza championship (Congrats on that) but they've mislead you over the rest of it.

or you mis-understood what it was that was on offer?

Your hat isn't worth 13 grand, neither is it owned by the US Government.

Guest sibon

This is one of my favourite threads ever.

I have a Wednesday bobble hat for sale. Only £2500. Message me if interested.

Hi, it's actually based on some terms and conditions. I'll try explain lol... The agreement is that I am not allowed to sell these items as they are passed to me to be able to host live streaming events worldwide doing giveaways with these items for Forza Racing tournaments etc.. so yh I could say that is an honour!! Maybe I'm nervous lol. But I do wanna keep these as Ive thought of having the badge on tailgate of my car(would look nice). There's also a road I discovered a few months ago called bulls bank. Near Lincoln. It's a 22mile road but it's as wide as 8ft max. I have thought about live streaming a dashcam with me hammering my car through it.. I enjoyed my focus on it but I own a Mondeo MK3 2.0litre Tdci Duratorq so sounds fun lol, my Xbox gt is WOMBELL27

Finally the point is US Government own the items but allow me to do the above, unless I ask there permission.

Okay then...I think I'm out of this one. If this is legit in some very weird way then my original advice of going to an auction house stands.

There's always one:loopy:

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 21:14 ----------

This is one of my favourite threads ever.

I have a Wednesday bobble hat for sale. Only £2500. Message me if interested.

A Friday one is worth double that!