Is anyone a collectors expert? Please help!

Ill say this again slowly, if anyone is in doubt I will send pictures through which is the statement on the letter sent with the 3 items. A Beenie hat,a wristband and a badge. These all have Forza Racing Championship winner engraved on each item.

It states on the letter that these items are not to be sold by yourself or any 3rd party, these items are controlled by the U.S Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end user(s) herein indentified. They may not be resold, transferred or otherwise disposed of,to any other country or to any person other than the ultimate consignee or end user (s),either in there original form or after being incorporated into other items,withought first obtaining approval from the U.S government or as otherwise authorized by U.S law and regulations.

If anyone wants proof of this writing I will happily send through pics o the items and invoice.

For the pricing statements please go to forza rc season 2, then to winners rules/ terms and conditions.. that's where it states that the U.S have priced the items only at $26.08 as it's only the production costs, after I think 12 weeks from production the swag items value will rise to $12,995.00. and will rise there after.. please message your number if you require any piks/proof.

I would pal and the money would be nice.. I'm thinking of emailing them and asking for approval to sell them, or I could mention my idea of the road I'm willing to race down and asking for approval involving the UK government for the road to be closed off for my use. Then live stream on YouTube ,beam and twitch with a giveaway of 1 of the items I have for whoever guesses my time completion correctly or the closest out of the live viewers.. a little bit like a none famous ken block only with a car that may not make it to the end lol it's worth asking for though..

Still can't tell if this is an amazing wind up thread or if Seanjohn27 is genuinely that deluded that he thinks the UK government will close a road so he can race down it? I'm just waiting for the bit where his boyfriend is kidnapped by some random people and not allowed home. (refers to an old thread which many will remember!)

If this is still somehow legit, just post a link to the rules Sean, or scan the letter and upload it and link to it.

Still can't tell if this is an amazing wind up thread or if Seanjohn27 is genuinely that deluded that he thinks the UK government will close a road so he can race down it?

That's the thing though they just wouldn't and the worrying thing is I can't see where he said close the road this idiot as far as I can see is just talking about hammering his car down a public road for a video to post online,maybe in real life we're talking to a 12 year old here.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst79915p3_How-to-Register--Sign-Up--and-win-Prizes-in-ForzaRC-S2------FH3.aspx

Here's a mention of the competition, on what looks like the official forum.

---------- Post added 02-06-2017 at 10:05 ----------

And the terms and conditions state that the 'swag' prize has a USD value of $25

TWENTY-TWO (22) THIRD PRIZES: Forza Racing Championship Swag Item. ARV: $25 USD.

https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/forzarc/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf

The competition is run by microsoft, and you own the beanie, but it's basically only got value as a hat, so perhaps £5 if you're lucky, or maybe a bit more if someone is a Forza fan.

---------- Post added 02-06-2017 at 10:07 ----------

Hi,

Basically last November i won 3 items from Forza Racing championship Season 2, in December after the results was dealt with qualified winners recieve cash prizes worth hundreds of thousands.

The top prize was worth about $12000 including air fares from the US to a German racing circuit and hotel stay.

The 2nd prize worth only $1000.

Oh my days that is the viewer sweepstakes not the qualified winners swag items, also have a read again it's basically telling you about the winners sponsored rights, and the requirements are subject to each individuals etc.. also it states the winning sweepstakes value after so many weeks is a total value, look how many items were won not including the holiday prizes etc.. so it works out each item is worth roughly around the £100 mark. But again them terms and conditions are all I had for info, that's why I posted for any info someone might know about these items I have.. therefore dear Watson have you any answers to my original post.. a couple of posts ago everyone was unsure if I was lying etc. So what next? Don tell me someone will reply with another comment regarding my post with an attitude, or is someone AC tualy going to support me and help me with the setup I've considered. Srgkate is the only one with a bit of belief in their comment.. answers/advice please this long chat is getting me no where??