Is anyone a collectors expert? Please help!

^^^^ And that my dear Watson is that.

Perhaps not Holmes.

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 12:27 ----------

Oh my days that is the viewer sweepstakes not the qualified winners swag items, ?

:help::help::help:

Oh my days, Owen if life's too short for this rubbish then why click on the link? Surely that's wasting your time.

I simply asked for advice and help so I know the forum is useless for that.. it reminds me of Facebook, stopped going on years ago when I realised that's a load of rubbish.

Do you have Facebook owe the what?? Haha

Also your a negative person, reason is u said life's too short.. I'm opposite as I live life to the full and don't think about your last days.

Yesterday's history and tomorrow is history!

Obviously I will leave the post for anyone who fancys to carry the (weird) conversation on.. here's the website for that. http://www.facebook.com.

Oh my days, Owen if life's too short for this rubbish then why click on the link? Surely that's wasting your time.

I simply asked for advice and help so I know the forum is useless for that.. it reminds me of Facebook, stopped going on years ago when I realised that's a load of rubbish.

Also your a negative person, reason is u said life's too short.. I'm opposite as I live life to the full and don't think about your last days.

Obviously I will leave the post for anyone who fancys to carry the (weird) conversation on.. here's the website for that. http://www.facebook.com.

You " live life to the full" yet you come on here with this load of crap:loopy:

Who is Owen?