Blades Close Season Signing Rumours

Guest sibon

I've seen just about everything now.

Some people think that the Americans speak English!!!

They neither speak it, or spell it, so anything they 'judge' on can be dismissed immediately.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... nope... I give in!

I thought I'd learned by now how to decipher the usual gibberish ramblings of posters in this section, but it looks like this one has got me stumped! :confused:

One word sums this up, Stearman.

Do the regular blades think that Stearman will be a better option. I don't get to the Lane so much nowadays for one reason or another but on the occasions I went last season EEL looked a decent player with plenty of commitment at that level but I thought he got caught out of position a few times which he might not get away with that at the higher level, and from what I've read about Stearman most people seem to rate him.

Do the regular blades think that Stearman will be a better option. I don't get to the Lane so much nowadays for one reason or another but on the occasions I went last season EEL looked a decent player with plenty of commitment at that level but I thought he got caught out of position a few times which he might not get away with that at the higher level, and from what I've read about Stearman most people seem to rate him.

He obviously ticks an important box for us in adding more Championship experience, not only that but recent experience as a first team regular last season.

EEL was a steady player and did a great job for us last season in that league, to be fair I strongly believe that he could quite easily do a job for us this season in the Champiomship as well. If I had to make a decision between the two players however I would have to opt for Stearman because he brings the leadership and experience that will bring O'Connell on as a player.

He obviously ticks an important box for us in adding more Championship experience, not only that but recent experience as a first team regular last season.

EEL was a steady player and did a great job for us last season in that league, to be fair I strongly believe that he could quite easily do a job for us this season in the Champiomship as well. If I had to make a decision between the two players however I would have to opt for Stearman because he brings the leadership and experience that will bring O'Connell on as a player.

Seems like a good summing up, anyhow CW seems quite happy about the situation and with his record with the players he's brought in that'll do for me.

Ebanks-Landell ...United's beast of a centre half from last season has signed on a season long loan deal....

for MK Dons...

Wilder knows best,managed our team to win the league by a country mile last season.

Stearmans got the pace of the QE2.