Blades Close Season Signing Rumours

Guest sibon

If it gets you where you want to be how can it be overspending?

We are talking about the Blades,why would we pay top dollar for wages and transfer fees in the 3rd tier to get to where we want to go,when Wilder has just done it by sticking to a wage and transfer structure?,we got where we wanted without overspending.

You are advocating 'Liverpool style' spending in the 3rd tier when he can do it for millions less.While we are digesting that,why are you bemoaning the state of the PL,and then criticising the Blades for not spending 'Liverpool style'?,that is double standards because you are arguing against your own point.How can it be wrong for the PL to be like it is,AND, the Blades to not be spending like they are in the PL,but not in the PL, in the 2nd,and also the 3rd tier,so let's see what kind of answer you come up with to square that circle.

Edited by chalga

We are talking about the Blades,why would we pay top dollar for wages and transfer fees in the 3rd tier to get to where we want to go,when Wilder has just done it by sticking to a wage and transfer structure?,we got where we wanted without overspending.

You are advocating 'Liverpool style' spending in the 3rd tier when he can do it for millions less.While we are digesting that,why are you bemoaning the state of the PL,and then criticising the Blades for not spending 'Liverpool style'?,that is double standards because you are arguing against your own point.How can it be wrong for the PL to be like it is,AND, the Blades to not be spending like they are in the PL,but not in the PL, in the 2nd,and also the 3rd tier,so let's see what kind of answer you come up with to square that circle.

I wont be coming up with one, I'm out.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It's for moments like this that I still read through all the rubbish in this section! :thumbsup:

Haha.

He's shot himself in the foot that many times he's finally fallen flat on his face.

I thought this was about Blades signings very few references to who we have signed.

It is but Owls posters have a mission to spoil every United related thread. Just proves their mentality I suppose.