Blades Close Season Signing Rumours

Guest sibon

just seen on internet phill jags back to the lane and will be announced on Monday? So blades what do you think to this? To be honest a very good player

Still can't forget the pen he gave away to send us down from premier league

Think jags thought he was playing in net we will see what happens onMonday

I know someone ITK but he wasn't giving anything away. Last thing we want at Bramall Lane is someone upsetting the other players with out of kilter wages. Can't see how this would fit into CW's psychology??

Jags is still a £20k a week player at least, Not sure I like the sound of it.

Great memories of Jags but can't see him coming back right now, unless he takes a huge hit on his wages, of course. Im happy to trust CW/ AK with their recruitment style so far. Careful spending to take things forward one step at a time with minimal financial risk long term. Having said that, I would have taken top ten last season, and got a brilliant season, so who knows what's around the corner this time?

Great memories of Jags but can't see him coming back right now, unless he takes a huge hit on his wages, of course. Im happy to trust CW/ AK with their recruitment style so far. Careful spending to take things forward one step at a time with minimal financial risk long term. Having said that, I would have taken top ten last season, and got a brilliant season, so who knows what's around the corner this time?

I love these type of posts, "careful spending taking things forward, one step at a time" etc etc thats all well and good if it works, you need to wait until next May to see whether its a good policy or not.

You're very welcome. Just being out of league one is good for me. right now. Being positive - I reckon we've enough to stay up as it is. I just don't see any way that CW will be held to ransom or go too mad, too Doon.

Edited by barnie41

I love these type of posts, "careful spending taking things forward, one step at a time" etc etc thats all well and good if it works, you need to wait until next May to see whether its a good policy or not.

What guarantee is there that any other approach will work?