Blades Close Season Signing Rumours

Guest sibon

I don't see anyone talking it up,I see them giving an opinion of what they think is the best way to go.

You won't know if it's the best way to go until next May.

If I buy cheap parts to prepare my car for a long journey and it breaks down after twenty miles it's not been a good decision.

If I buy cheap parts to prepare my car for a long journey and it breaks down after twenty miles it's not been a good decision.

Nobody knows if it's the best way to go,but if you haven't got a decent driver you're liable to crash whatever car you've got,expensive parts or not.

Or you could spend a load on a striker who hasn't got the bottle to take a penalty.

Or you could spend a load on a striker who hasn't got the bottle to take a penalty.

He took a good one in 2012.

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 17:19 ----------

Nobody knows if it's the best way to go,but if you haven't got a decent driver you're liable to crash whatever car you've got,expensive parts or not.

......or if you have a driver that's only used to a Fiat Micra getting in a Ferrari it might also end in tears.

He took a good one in 2012.

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 17:19 ----------

......or if you have a driver that's only used to a Fiat Micra getting in a Ferrari it might also end in tears.

We haven't chosen a Ferrari next season,so it won't be ending in tears because of that.

Quite a few Ferrari drivers ran out of petrol before they got where they wanted to get too last season.

United are going to stay in the league this next year,the only way they will not remain in the league is if they get promoted.