Blades Close Season Signing Rumours

Guest sibon

Seriously, is that the end of your summer recruitment?

If so, it might be a long hard winter for you lot.

I'm tempted to open a shoe shop on John Street. It could do very well just before Christmas.

You could call it TRUEFORM. :hihi:

Your Chairman,manager and captain all know about "obsession"...they couldn't wait to mention Wednesday in the midst of celebrating promotion.:roll:

#JustSaying...

I think you might need a dictionary,just to clarify what 'obsession' means,Wednesday just got a mention in the midst of all our other achievements last season,then they probably forgot all about them until the fixture list came out,then they probably forgot all about them again,and that's exactly how it should be for us Blades.

I think you might need a dictionary,just to clarify what 'obsession' means,Wednesday just got a mention in the midst of all our other achievements last season,then they probably forgot all about them until the fixture list came out,then they probably forgot all about them again,and that's exactly how it should be for us Blades.

Probably......so you don't know,I bet Wilders having nightmares.

No obsession on Wednesday's part ...it wasn't our chairman or manager or captain mentioning our city rivals ... But talks cheap .. Let's see what happens on the pitch from August onwards...

No obsession on Wednesday's part ...it wasn't our chairman or manager or captain mentioning our city rivals ... But talks cheap .. Let's see what happens on the pitch from August onwards...

Oh,you mentioned August,you must be obsessed with it.:hihi: