The" leaders" debate

Guest sibon
Avoiding a mauling, by the look of things.

Couldn't happen to a nicer woman than Rudd :twisted:

I'm beginning to think May/the Tories are deliberately driving their electability down the tubes, to let a Labour/Coalition partner take the fall for what Brexit eventually turns into.

It is the only possible explanation.

I've been racking my brains to see if I can remember a worse election campaign than May's. Michael Foot was pretty poor and John Major was dire, but both were on a loser from the start.

Theresa seems to be doing an excellent job of throwing away a double digit lead with her appallingly egotistical campaign. And all that against a Geography Supply Teacher.

Getting on with the job of running the country instead of taking part in some televised student union debate which serves no purpose whatsoever except to make money for broadcasters.

I certainly don't feel any more informed after watching 90 minutes of tit for tat drivel.

Let's face it it's an unwanted and unnecessary American import which needs to be well and truly thrown back to where it came from.

She's not doing a very good job of that is she?

Corbyn is saying what people are thinking a lot of people have suffered under Tory's rule notably the disabled , low wage and anyone else that they didn't like. I still would like to see a head on debate between May and Corbyn surly May who is apparently ' Strong and Stable ' it would be just a walk in the park.

The debate this evening was very poor, and very poorly moderated. However May should've been there.

I understand that Amber Rudd lost her Dad a few days ago. Must've been difficult for her this evening.

Getting on with the job of running the country instead of taking part in some televised student union debate which serves no purpose whatsoever except to make money for broadcasters.

I certainly don't feel any more informed after watching 90 minutes of tit for tat drivel.

Let's face it it's an unwanted and unnecessary American import which needs to be well and truly thrown back to where it came from.

A truly and epically poor attempt to defend Mays no-show

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 21:16 ----------

The debate this evening was very poor, and very poorly moderated. However May should've been there.

I understand that Amber Rudd lost her Dad a few days ago. Must've been difficult for her this evening.

Man, that is brutal. Sending Rudd on when she'd lost her dad 48 hours before.

May has no shame

May has no shame

I think Rudd would've been asked if she was okay to do it & she agreed. Still not a nice time.

I think in future they should scrap these 7 way debates - they generate more heat than light.

May has no shame

Don't be silly. May would have asked Rudd if she was happy to attend.

I can understand that you want to take a jab at May at any opportunity, but you might want to refrain until you actually have a legitimate point.