The" leaders" debate

Well, you can't prove that you can talk to other leaders by....er....refusing to talk to other leaders.

Sending Rudd on is not a sign of strength, just a bad decision. Another one by May.

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 21:41 ----------

What if the Brexit negotiations are a shouting match. If she couldn't cope tonight who will she cope then.

You make it sound like Corbyn is somehow unfairly deprived of airtime. That's good because I agree.

I think May is quite well rehearsed in talking to other leaders seeing as that is what she has been doing for quite some time now, which I'm sure you haven't failed to notice (a lot of the meetings have been well publicised by the media).

Man, that is brutal. Sending Rudd on when she'd lost her dad 48 hours before.

May has no shame

The times that I have seen Rudd on TV, I thought she was quite sharp. Was she being sent out as a possible candidate for the leadership, when May steps down?

I think May is quite well rehearsed in talking to other leaders seeing as that is what she has been doing for quite some time now, which I'm sure you haven't failed to notice (a lot of the meetings have been well publicised by the media).

Rehearsed. That's true enough.

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 22:10 ----------

The times that I have seen Rudd on TV, I thought she was quite sharp. Was she being sent out as a possible candidate for the leadership, when May steps down?

Rudd could never be leader. Her business history, as documented in Private Eye, would undo her.

She's an effective debater though.

Rudd could never be leader. Her business history, as documented in Private Eye, would undo her.

She's an effective debater though.

Would that bother Tory voters?

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 22:16 ----------

Who would you like running the country, a crook that is very good, or a honest man that does not have a clue?

Would that bother Tory voters?

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 22:16 ----------

Who would you like running the country, a crook that is very good, or a honest man that does not have a clue?

What kind of question is that?

You can't be serious can you?