The" leaders" debate

What are you hearing from people?

perhaps you are only listening to the labour voters . For me these debates are an absolute waste of time , its a case of who can shout loudest and longest . Another American import we can do without . How long before Simon Cowell gets involved and turns it into an X factor type phone in vote for the winner ?

perhaps you are only listening to the labour voters . For me these debates are an absolute waste of time , its a case of who can shout loudest and longest . Another American import we can do without . How long before Simon Cowell gets involved and turns it into an X factor type phone in vote for the winner ?

Well Teresa May wouldn't win then because she wouldn't bloody turn up. Admit it, she really isn't up to it is she?

Well Teresa May wouldn't win then because she wouldn't bloody turn up. Admit it, she really isn't up to it is she?

she had nothing to gain from talking to that ragged mob and you will see how up to it she is in the next few weeks when she leads the government and Corbyn ,Abbot , Mcdonnell and Thornberry are no longer involved at the helm of the labour party

The times that I have seen Rudd on TV, I thought she was quite sharp. Was she being sent out as a possible candidate for the leadership, when May steps down?

I agree. Did anyone spot the deliberate mistake, when she slipped up and said 'MY manifesto'!!! :suspect:

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 23:16 ----------

The moderating was awful, to many interruptions because the moderater lost control. Should have had Paxman or one of the Dimbleby brothers.

Well my lot have thrown the towel in it seems. Without Nigel at the helm UKip are a spent force. Period.

So I would have liked May and Corbyn to have a head to head shootout so to speak. None of tonight's contestants are fit to run a whelk stall, let alone run the Country. It descended into a shouting match, poor television to be blunt.

I will say Corbyn, Abbot, Mcdonnell and Thornberry running the Country as some kind of dream team is the stuff of nightmares.

Angel1.

Guest sibon
she had nothing to gain from talking to that ragged mob and you will see how up to it she is in the next few weeks when she leads the government and Corbyn ,Abbot , Mcdonnell and Thornberry are no longer involved at the helm of the labour party

She's lost by not turning up.

If she's so easily out manoeuvred by Corbyn, just think of the havoc that Juncker is going to wreak.

Yes of course and had it been Corbyn refusing to turn up, you'd be complaining that he's frit. And that if he doesn't have the guts to go up against the other leaders, is he up to negotiating with the EU.

May made a huge tactical error by going it alone this election and making it about her personality, allegedly strong and stable, against Jeremy Corbyn.

Fact is, she hasn't got a personality to sell - it's just robotic answers.

No wonder people are laughing and calling her the 'Maybot'

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 23:50 ----------

Apparently May was at a factory just before the leaders debate. The staff only started applauding when the media asked if the real reason she was ducking the debate was because she was afraid voters would get to see how truly mediocre and uninspiring she really is.

She relied "I’m interested that Corbyn is interested in the number of TV appearances he is making.”

Wow I think the Maybot is malfunctioning

Yes of course and had it been Corbyn refusing to turn up, you'd be complaining that he's frit. And that if he doesn't have the guts to go up against the other leaders, is he up to negotiating with the EU.

May made a huge tactical error by going it alone this election and making it about her personality, allegedly strong and stable, against Jeremy Corbyn.

Fact is, she hasn't got a personality to sell - it's just robotic answers.

No wonder people are laughing and calling her the 'Maybot'

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 23:50 ----------

Apparently May was at a factory just before the leaders debate. The staff only started applauding when the media asked if the real reason she was ducking the debate was because she was afraid voters would get to see how truly mediocre and uninspiring she really is.

She relied "I’m interested that Corbyn is interested in the number of TV appearances he is making.”

Wow I think the Maybot is malfunctioning

no I wouldn't have said hes frit (prefer the word yitten myself ) . ive already said the debates are not debates at all and a waste of time . good luck in your steadfast support of Corbyn , I hope the rest of the party stand by him after the election

---------- Post added 01-06-2017 at 00:17 ----------

She's lost by not turning up.

If she's so easily out manoeuvred by Corbyn, just think of the havoc that Juncker is going to wreak.

stop it , please