Complain or forget it - 'new even better' products.

Sort of on topic.

A box of 20 bud in Tesco = £10 Online the same box is £12. I'm not to 2 quid but I paid for pack and delivery so why the £2?

Have you noticed how many (Mainly E commerce) are blaming brexit for the price increases?

Ingredients may cost more due to exchange rates etc but if one UK company can sell a product for £xyz why do the grabbers think we are so stupid to pay £xyz+++ for the same thing. Maybe some people do and that's what they rely on.

I stopped smoking nearly 5 years ago and went on to an electric peace pipe. A company I've used for a long time now want to charge £3.99 for a 10ml bottle of liquid. The same liquid is for sale at another UK retailer that I've used for years for £5.99 for 30ml (3 X 10ml) The first say the price increase is because of some EU directive. The second also tell of the same EU rubbish but didn't try to milk it.

Online and retail are separate businesses. Normally online is cheaper. Disparity in pricing is normal because one does not have the retail stores to pay for, but they can also be employing a different strategy.

The exchange rate weakness caused by the referendum result is a valid reason for price increases for products bought from abroad because the prices have increased.

Online and retail are separate businesses. Normally online is cheaper. Disparity in pricing is normal because one does not have the retail stores to pay for, but they can also be employing a different strategy.

The exchange rate weakness caused by the referendum result is a valid reason for price increases for products bought from abroad because the prices have increased.

A good example is Thomson holidays, you can find one of their holidays online but if you want to book it face to face in store it is dearer. They will not match the price in store to the web price.

I absolutely can't deal with people who can find stuff to complain so easily about. Make life easier on yourself, relax and just go on with it. Either pay the price or go for a different one if it bothers you too much.

I absolutely can't deal with people who can find stuff to complain so easily about. Make life easier on yourself, relax and just go on with it. Either pay the price or go for a different one if it bothers you too much.

then we"d have nothing to moan about.

I absolutely can't deal with people who can't read, then make assumptions.

I'll pay the extra 5p, put it up by 10p if you must, but put the old stuff back in the containers FFS!

I'm complaining about the contents. And there isn't an alternative, I buy the most expensive one because I like[d] it.