The French President

We'll swap you for Boris Johnson! :)

Well, I'm impressed with how Macron is handling himself with other world leaders, specifically Trump and Putin...

Macron is pro Eu and Pro immigration.

He is the last thing this country needs.

He was a banker wasn't he ? Say no more. Some think the marriage is a cover for him being 'gay'.

Even if he was 'gay' (why the quotes?) how is that an issue, at all? So far, from what I've seen, he's a classy dude. Not quite up there with Obama, but deffo more than one rung up the ladder above our Boris!

He's not excelling himself is old Boris, I wonder if his folks regret spending all that money sending him to Eton? He'd probably be a more rounded individual if he'd have gone to a comprehensive school.

Thing is, the hapless buffoon that is Boris Jonhnson comes from a ruling caste, so his ability (or lack of) is not a barrier to achieving high office.

Our country is still semi feudal, meritocracy, yeah right

The quote marks, Waldo, are because it was a...... quote. Like most on here, I'm not perfect with my grammar, why so sensitive ?

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 11:41 ----------

As I've said before, Jaffa 1, the only real men left are in eastern and southern Europe, western men have become emasculated wimps.

The quote marks, Waldo, are because it was a...... quote. Like most on here, I'm not perfect with my grammar, why so sensitive ?

Not sensitive Yorkshire 53; just challenging what I thought was a comment deriding gay people.

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 12:04 ----------

I'd rather have Putin than Macron he's more of a man.

Well, Putin is definitely more of tyrant, that's for sure...

We'll swap you for Boris Johnson! :)

Well, I'm impressed with how Macron is handling himself with other world leaders, specifically Trump and Putin...

Ill take Justin Trudeau if Macron is unavailable. Hell, Obama is between jobs right now, someone offer that man a contract.