Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

People are getting sick and tired of liberalism.

The 'idiots' are getting angry.

You should not disregard them.

and the idiots are part of the problem, being angry is what the extremists want, becoming extreme is what the extremists want, a "race war" for want of a better term is what the extremists want. for people to hate all muslims is what the extremists want, divides and not unity is what the extremists want, hate is what the extremists want, ignorance of real facts and ways to deal with it are what the extremists want.

and the idiots fall for it every single time. EXACTLY what the extremists want.

seeing sadly on facebook yet again, so called "friends" railing against muslims :( they just dont seem to see thats part of the problem, that ISNT a solution.

They should have no Human Rights they don't give a second thought about the people they are blowing up and stabbing......

They (the most recent UK terrorists) don't have any Human Rights. They are dead. The 3 in London shot by Police and the Manchester bomber blew himself up.

So who is it, exactly, that you are suggesting shouldn't have human rights?

and the idiots are part of the problem, being angry is what the extremists want, becoming extreme is what the extremists want, a "race war" for want of a better term is what the extremists want. for people to hate all muslims is what the extremists want, divides and not unity is what the extremists want, hate is what the extremists want, ignorance of real facts and ways to deal with it are what the extremists want.

and the idiots fall for it every single time. EXACTLY what the extremists want.

seeing sadly on facebook yet again, so called "friends" railing against muslims :( they just dont seem to see thats part of the problem, that ISNT a solution.

I think that we cannot ignore the issues with political islam in this country. Some of the culture within communities that clash with British ideals.

Our country became a much better place when we took away the power from the church. Christianity became peaceful when we took it out of politics.

We have to ban all forms of political islam. And its time for the muslim communities to get their house in order. Only they can change certain damaging traditions and cultures that have failed with integration and multiculturalism.

Watch video from Maajid Nawaz on YouTube. Its 5 months old but so relevant to how we need to tackle extremism.

Guest sibon
Just read it took 10 minutes for armed police to arrive at the scene. 10 minutes!!

May's cuts to the police service don't look so clever now.

I read that it took 8 minutes from the first call to killing the three terrorists. That's pretty impressive.

I've also watched loads of eyewitnesses praising the emergency services for their speedy response and their bravery.

I don't think that this is the time to make political points.

Donald Trump has summed it up perfectly when he said this morning " We must stop being politically correct ,and start protecting our own people "

He has hit the nail on the head . He is spot on.

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 14:10 ----------

hard to fight back against well trained killers fresh back from a murder spree in Syria or Iraq.

The fact we let them back in the country beggars belief. Anyone who has been over there fighting for the Islamic morons of ISIS should be refused entry back into Blighty . I dont give a monkeys if they are British citizens .

we are our own worst enemy .

Guest sibon
Donald Trump has summed it up perfectly when he said this morning " We must stop being politically correct ,and start protecting our own people "

He has hit the nail on the head . He is spot on.

What should we do about this, Penny?

I mean specifically. Not nonsense like "stop pussyfooting around" or "stop being politically correct". Real, concrete actions that will make things better.

I read that it took 8 minutes from the first call to killing the three terrorists. That's pretty impressive.

I've also watched loads of eyewitnesses praising the emergency services for their speedy response and their bravery.

I don't think that this is the time to make political points.

I'm not making a political point. I'm making a point about public safety

Guest sibon

The fact we let them back in the country beggars belief. Anyone who has been over there fighting for the Islamic morons of ISIS should be refused entry back into Blighty . I dont give a monkeys if they are British citizens .

we are our own worst enemy .

That's a concrete thing. And one that I agree with (almost). If they are our citizens, we have to let them back in. We could arrest them under anti-terror legislation though.