Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

And thwacking great defence contracts which were worth £5.6bn under Cameron alone. Lots of jobs attached to that. Union jobs too just in case you think corbyn will tear them up.
Well Trump walked away with $400 billion defence contract. I don't even know how many zeros that is.

I don't know and nor do you, but considering ISIS is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria I would think so.

A vote for involvement.. :huh:

Now you didn't mention the 66 or so Labour MP's that also voted for involvement including one from Sheffield and the deputy Labour leader.

But that does not count . turn a blind and all that

Next to a major tourist attraction (the Shard), next to a major bridge (possible copycat attack), and next to a major railway terminus.

A lot of boxes ticked there I'd say

Like I said in an earlier most, unarmed police officers should be thing of the past. Britain is no longer the quaint little country where bobbies ride around on bikes, clipping naughty boy's lug holes.

Like I said in an earlier most, unarmed police officers should be thing of the past. Britain is no longer the quaint little country where bobbies ride around on bikes, clipping naughty boy's lug holes.

There's an argument for more armed officers for sure.

This might sound impudent to fellow members here but you know how you hear people say "Muslims should do more to face off extremism". Well we are trying our level best. Please support us by following us.

Even if you were I very much doubt the media would give you the coverage you deserve.