Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

The government needs to focus on the source of funding which is mostly from Saudia Arabia. However big oil has influence. Report looking into the funding by Home Office is never going to be made public.

I can't give the link but if you google "'Sensitive' UK terror funding inquiry may never be published" you will get the article.

I'm not just talking about police on the street although I am surprised that there were no armed police within one minute of the scene. In fact pretty stunned by that given the location.

If you listen to what the police representatives are saying it is not just about presence on the streets, but about community outreach, intelligence gathering

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 21:08 ----------

Because it was. Just listen to it. She laid out a number of policy objectives. There's a time and place for that and it isn't 12 hours after an attack.

so you would like an armed policeman on every corner ? god forbid that would ever happen but if it did, you would one of the first crying about living in a police state

Boycotting all Muslim businesses wouldn't solve the problem, more like drive more of them into extremism and terrorism.

It's time for the governments to be tough on terrorists families, any member of terrorist family or friends should be deported back to their country of origin.

All nations should unite (inc Russia) and put blockades round all known ISIS occupied land and stop all vital supplies.

If ISIS terrorists don't have access to food or water then they might negotiate a peace settlement.

Pro ISIS supporting countries should have sanctions against them and no aid.

A ban on all arms to any muslim country that supports ISIS

There are many things governmenst can do, but unfortunately MONEY plays a big part in any conflict with even British and American businesses making millions from supplying bombs and weapons...GREED.

I personally can't see any end to these attacks and conflicts throughout the world and they will continue for hundreds of years to come.

The human race will never learn from their mistakes and will never be able to live in peace.

Isis and the Taliban use Pakistan as a bolt hole ,what is that Country doing to stop them?

At a time when most world leaders are pulling together in the face of a terrorist outrage which affects all countries, he chose to make his petty, divisive remarks over Twitter!

Actually I'm glad that Theresa May and her Government haven't dignified what he said with a reply.

Trump really isn't worth it.

All that dosnt change the fact he is right about political correctness .

Yes Blair is part of all this as well. Totally agree. But who ordered action in Libya? In Syria?

The actions in Syria were mainly by the USA and backed by us with support of the RAF. Its a totally different scenario to that of the Iraq war and with little involvement by the UK. But before any involvement by us in Syria terrorist acts inspired by ISIS still took place. ISIS gained ground mainly because of the consequences of the Iraq war.

If you listen to police representatives they are saying that slashed numbers have made us less safe.

Again to paraphrase a quote.. "Well they would say that wouldn't they." There is absolutely no proof that that is the case.

so you would like an armed policeman on every corner ? god forbid that would ever happen but if it did, you would one of the first crying about living in a police state

No, I'm not saying that.

I'm saying that I'm shocked that given recent events a major railway terminus next to the Shard, and in a vibrant area of London did not have an armed police presence on a busy Saturday night.

It's an obvious target

The government needs to focus on the source of funding which is mostly from Saudia Arabia. However big oil has influence. Report looking into the funding by Home Office is never going to be made public.

I can't give the link but if you google "'Sensitive' UK terror funding inquiry may never be published" you will get the article.

cant seem to find the article on google.

Isis and the Taliban use Pakistan as a bolt hole ,what is that Country doing to stop them?

Are you for real?

Pakistani army has lost many soldiers fighting terrorists as well as many members of the public being killed in bombings and you ask what Pakistan is doing!

Go and educate yourself before coming on here spouting ill informed nonsense....:rolleyes:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/27/heavy-price-pakistan-says-war-terror-has-cost-near/

Edited by mafya

There is a strategic compact of sorts between Pakistan and Taliban. However ISIS is not given any space inside Pakistan. If it has provide me source. And before you start flayling your arms about Taliban don't forget it's precursor - the Mujihadeen was supported by USA and UK.

Moral here. Countries jump in bed with groups that they might not see eye to eye but the strategic imperatives will overcome any scruples.