Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

Are you for real?

Pakistani army has lost many soldiers fighting terrorists as well as many members of the public being killed in bombings and you ask what Pakistan is doing!

Go and educate yourself before coming on here spouting ill informed nonsense....:rolleyes:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/27/heavy-price-pakistan-says-war-terror-has-cost-near/

So the terrorists are not scuttling over the border from Afghanistan into Pakistan when ever things get a little rough for them .

I must have got it wrong:loopy:

I would like to know where our resident policing strategy experts would have deployed armed units around London last night, given the numbers of armed officers there is. Hindsight really is a wonderful thing, oh and to have more police on the streets eh Mr Corbyn. I wouldn't mind but it's your average Jezza supporting plum that complains about police state at every opportunity and hates that baton crack round the head when the police are allowed to react.

The left don't like the idea of hard law and order, they don't want our police armed generally and they certainly don't like the thought of our police getting heavy handed within sensitive communities, it would be so not pc !

wow, this post is full of generalisations..

I would like to know where our resident policing strategy experts would have deployed armed units around London last night, given the numbers of armed officers there is. Hindsight really is a wonderful thing, oh and to have more police on the streets eh Mr Corbyn. I wouldn't mind but it's your average Jezza supporting plum that complains about police state at every opportunity and hates that baton crack round the head when the police are allowed to react.

The left don't like the idea of hard law and order, they don't want our police armed generally and they certainly don't like the thought of our police getting heavy handed within sensitive communities, it would be so not pc !

Next to a major tourist attraction (the Shard), next to a major bridge (possible copycat attack), and next to a major railway terminus.

A lot of boxes ticked there I'd say

No, I'm not saying that.

I'm saying that I'm shocked that given recent events a major railway terminus next to the Shard, and in a vibrant area of London did not have an armed police presence on a busy Saturday night.

It's an obvious target

ok. not on every corner but every train station ,sports stadium, concert venues , shopping centres , etc ? What happened could happen anywhere

ok. not on every corner but every train station ,sports stadium, concert venues , shopping centres , etc ? What happened could happen anywhere

But it didn't just happen anywhere did it. See my previous post.

Next to a major tourist attraction (the Shard), next to a major bridge (possible copycat attack), and next to a major railway terminus.

A lot of boxes ticked there I'd say

Carry on there is probably a few hundred more places besides, don't stop there ;)