Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

So the terrorists are not scuttling over the border from Afghanistan into Pakistan when ever things get a little rough for them .

I must have got it wrong:loopy:

and its one of the roughest border terrains in the world?

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 21:55 ----------

Don't attack me. Respond to the questions.

its what he does, apparently i should be a dr

Maybe we need more police then.
Take a lesson out of how Malaria is tackled. You can defeat Malaria by going after mosquitos. You can kill as many as you like but more will keep coming. So solution? Drain the swamp. In this instance chop off funding by telling Saudia Arabia/GCC to back off. But governments won't offend KSA because of big oil.

Take a lesson out of how Malaria is tackled. You can defeat Malaria by going after mosquitos. You can kill as many as you like but more will keep coming. So solution? Drain the swamp. In this instance chop off funding by telling Saudia Arabia/GCC to back off. But governments won't offend KSA because of big oil.

It'd be a bit of both wouldn't it.

Which brings us to an obvious question. Why is May suppressing a report into Saudi links to terrorism?

So you don't think our attacks on Syria have anything at all to do with this?

I don't know and nor do you, but considering ISIS is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria I would think so.

Remind us how May voted on Iraq.

A vote for involvement.. :huh:

Now you didn't mention the 66 or so Labour MP's that also voted for involvement including one from Sheffield and the deputy Labour leader.

Edited by apelike

And thwacking great defence contracts which were worth £5.6bn under Cameron alone. Lots of jobs attached to that. Union jobs too just in case you think corbyn will tear them up.

So the terrorists are not scuttling over the border from Afghanistan into Pakistan when ever things get a little rough for them .

I must have got it wrong:loopy:

They do. How old were you in 1990s? Republic of Ireland border with Northern Ireland. Hundred miles of rolling country. British Army/RUC could not stop IRA coming over and causing problems. That is why the term "bandt country" came about with referance to the border.

And you expect 1,400 miles of the most torn up, mountainous country inhabited by wild tribesmen (go read the accounts of British soldiers posted there during the Raj) to get sealed off like your jam jar from Tesco?

and its one of the roughest border terrains in the world?

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 21:55 ----------

its what he does, apparently i should be a dr

please remind me, who used all their diagnostic skills and suggested I see a doctor?