Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

exactly, finally some common sense. this was a one off incident..i hope, not a continous gang related thing.

If only knife crime was a one off incident. There are more deaths from knife crimes than from terrorism.

This map(link) shows the shocking recent scale of fatal knife attacks in London that have seen 11 people stabbed to death in the past two weeks.(May 2017)

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/08/roll-call-of-death-map-shows-how-widespread-knife-crime-is-across-london-6623074/

If only knife crime was a one off incident. There are more deaths from knife crimes than from terrorism.

This map(link) shows the shocking recent scale of fatal knife attacks in London that have seen 11 people stabbed to death in the past two weeks.(May 2017)

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/08/roll-call-of-death-map-shows-how-widespread-knife-crime-is-across-london-6623074/

you misunderstood what i meant, this incident is completely different to the type of "normal" knife crime and shouldnt be counted in the same way gang related knife crime is.

It was knives yes, but it so easily couldve been uzis / ak47s or bombs.

you misunderstood what i meant, this incident is completely different to the type of "normal" knife crime and shouldnt be counted in the same way gang related knife crime is.

It was knives yes, but it so easily couldve been uzis / ak47s or bombs.

Absolutely mel, this was far removed from knife crime.

Just curious to know if armed soldiers are on the streets of London? We saw them walking round fully armed and dangerous after the Manchester attack. Were they just in Manchester? And are they still there? Or was it just a piece of theatre?

Just curious to know if armed soldiers are on the streets of London? We saw them walking round fully armed and dangerous after the Manchester attack. Were they just in Manchester? And are they still there? Or was it just a piece of theatre?

Anna why dangerous?

Edited by phil752

....and if the electorate decide Tory and Teresa May remains prime minister you will of course accept defeat graciously and stop all this anti-tory ranting and nasty party nonsense right?

Er no......democracy won't end if May wins. Robust opposition is as important as ever.

Why would you want it to stop?

Back on topic please. If you want to discuss who you're planning on voting for please do so on one of the other threads.

Also, if you cant be civil and post without resorting to insults then it might be better to not post at all.

Thank you.

why dangerous?

Dangerous to terrorists I assume. Intimidating. Tough. Steadfast. Prepared to kill. Don't mess with us punk... etc.

I presume that's what they're there for. I just wanted to know if they were just in Manchester, or other high profile places like London. And if they are going to be a temporary or permanent fixture.