Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

Dangerous to terrorists I assume. Intimidating. Tough. Steadfast. Prepared to kill. Don't mess with us punk... etc.

I presume that's what they're there for. I just wanted to know if they were just in Manchester, or other high profile places like London. And if they are going to be a temporary or permanent fixture.

I guess no more than armed police, be bad form and a slippery slop to use full blown military on the streets, instead of our para military armed civilian police.

Apparently there's over 3000 potential Jihadists in the UK and 400 who have come back from Syria,do we tag them all,I'm struggling to think of a solution but that's up to May who to be honest I have no confidence in but who else do we have?

Oh and I wonder if Philip Schofield and Eamon Holmes are going to walk over London Bridge in respect.

Edited by ukdobby

I have no confidence in her either. She had five or six years as Home Secretary before she lucked out and became PM, and she didn't pull up any trees in that job either.

The police service has had seven years of cuts and if the public knew how thinly they are stretched they would not be happy. My son in law is a police officer and is anything but left wing, and he loathes Mrs May.

Dangerous to terrorists I assume. Intimidating. Tough. Steadfast. Prepared to kill. Don't mess with us punk... etc.

I presume that's what they're there for. I just wanted to know if they were just in Manchester, or other high profile places like London. And if they are going to be a temporary or permanent fixture.

I heard in London they are continually driving around the streets,armed response teams waiting for incidents such as Saturday.

We need a full root and branch investigation into why this is happening and how, the sources of the radicalisation of these people need to found, if they are mosques or faith schools shut them down with immediate effect, if schools are the breeding grounds sack the teachers responsible and introduce more integrated classes rather than single faith, if any known extremists leave the country to known hotbeds of extremeism stop them from re-entry without severe scrutiny, bring back internment which was successful when the IRA were at large and beef up the treason laws.

The time for pussyfooting is over and if it upsets a few people so be it, there’ll be a lot of victims families who’ll be more upset than they’ll ever be.

We need a full root and branch investigation into why this is happening and how, the sources of the radicalisation of these people need to found, if they are mosques or faith schools shut them down with immediate effect, if schools are the breeding grounds sack the teachers responsible and introduce more integrated classes rather than single faith, if any known extremists leave the country to known hotbeds of extremeism stop them from re-entry without severe scrutiny, bring back internment which was successful when the IRA were at large and beef up the treason laws.

The time for pussyfooting is over and if it upsets a few people so be it, there’ll be a lot of victims families who’ll be more upset than they’ll ever be.

It's the internet.