Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

Again one had already been reported twice from the Muslim community for extremist views, that's the fault of the authorities not the Muslim community

I think our Services are well over stretched. Enough, to not follow that lead up unfortunately. The scale of home grown 'Jihadi's' is probably more than we realise.

Hope this doesn't put people off from 'doing the right thing' and informing the authorities.

Again one had already been reported twice from the Muslim community for extremist views, that's the fault of the authorities not the Muslim community

I don't think thats strictly true Mel as no identities have been released yet.

It's the internet.

No it isn't. They are taught that their God wants them to kill in the name of Islam in the mosques.

I'm not suggesting that the preachers in the mosques encourage them to do that, but the Qur'an certainly does!

Edited by SiSiSi

Our top security mi5 state there are around 3500 people who are capable of causing problems like Manchester and London ,,living in the U.K. At the moment

If this is true , how can they possibly monitor all these people 24/7 when all our security just keeps getting cut backs and no money seems to me we have got big problems in the uk