Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

One of 3 murderers in London the other night was heard shouting 'This is for Allah'

What would make him shout that whilst waving a knife, going round stabbing people.

That's the bit I don't get, and millions more beside.

Most Non-Muslims I reckon, believe that the Koran and some of its verses are to blame. You believe Mafya that the murderers are reading the context of the verses wrongly and acting upon it, so to speak.

Now I'm not a religious person, so I struggle to understand the attraction of religion in any way.

But to read holy books that were written centuries ago (bible included) and build a life round it, and kill for it just amazes me.

Is it any wonder that some people don't know the 'historical context' in 2017.

However, surely in this day and age. We know whats right and whats wrong.

Going round killing innocent people this way, just cant be right.

As I said in an earlier post, there needs to be a lot of' uncomfortable conversations' about how we go about tackling these attacks. The sooner, the better.

Lets hope they start on June 9th.

They are extremists, they are taking everything in the Koran to its extremes, its not that hard to comprehend? They have been taught to follow it in an extreme way by people higher up the food chain.

This is an interesting article on how people become radicalised

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40161333

I'm not sure what your point is?

What? Cannot you see the problem?

Compare them to the IRA/Sinn Fein. The crimes were just as heinous, but the IRA/Sinn Fein culprits planned an escape route each time. They knew that, if caught, they would be fairly tried and probably convicted.

But nowadays that logical attitude does not operate any more.

What? Cannot you see the problem?

Compare them to the IRA/Sinn Fein. The crimes were just as heinous, but the IRA/Sinn Fein culprits planned an escape route each time. They knew that, if caught, they would be fairly tried and probably convicted.

But nowadays that logical attitude does not operate any more.

Huh, you're making points against arguments I haven't even raised?

They are extremists, they are taking everything in the Koran to its extremes, its not that hard to comprehend? They have been taught to follow it in an extreme way by people higher up the food chain.

This is an interesting article on how people become radicalised

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40161333

Its not that hard to comprehend you say :huh:

Well, we all know that these nutjobs follow a certain religion. But why is it always 'that' religion I wonder ?

That's what I cant comprehend :loopy:

These van / knife attacks are crude violence what anybody could do.

Don't think for one minute that they all need people further up the chain to encourage them to carry out such acts.

I think you will find Mell, that the problem we face is much bigger than you think.

Its not that hard to comprehend you say :huh:

Well, we all know that these nutjobs follow a certain religion. But why is it always 'that' religion I wonder ?

That's what I cant comprehend :loopy:

These van / knife attacks are crude violence what anybody could do.

Don't think for one minute that they all need people further up the chain to encourage them to carry out such acts.

I think you will find Mell, that the problem we face is much bigger than you think.

I agree and unless we act and take some steps that the leftist amongst us will not like we will have a problem that's it's too late to do anything about.