• Conservative majority 26-50
    • Conservative majority 1-25
    • Conservative no majority, but largest party
    • Labour and Conservative equal number of seats
    • Labour no majority, but largest party
    • Labour majority 1-25
    • Labour majority 26-50
    • Labour majority 50 +

As predicted, Labour traitors now falling over themselves to fawn over Jeremy Corbyn and his policies....

Meanwhile Conservative Anna Soubry says Mrs May 'should consider her position.' Ruthless or what...

I really think May does need to consider her position, May ran a shockingly poor campaign. I think she thought all the conservatives had to do was turn up to win a landslide.

As predicted, Labour traitors now falling over themselves to fawn over Jeremy Corbyn and his policies....

Meanwhile Conservative Anna Soubry says Mrs May 'should consider her position.' Ruthless or what...

Time to stop calling them traitors. If they want to swallow their pride and come back to working together then fine. All the infighting did was cost Labour a few percentage of the vote.

I'm probably biased because I'm left wing but even I can see a strong leader regardless of which party they belong to. Wasn't a fan of David Cameron but I could see him getting voted in at the last GE.

Just don't see Theresa May as a leader. I hope for the sake of Brexit negotiations the Conservatives find a genuinely strong leader.

Would have liked Labour and specifically Corbyn to win. Never voted Labour before this GE.

I hope this is a wake up call to the Conservatives at the very least and also to the media.

My husband told me about some negative press Corbyn received in some newspapers a couple if days ago. I told him I had not even heard about it. Many people my age and younger don't receive our news from traditional sources we use the Internet. These newspapers were trying to sway Labour voters but many of the young Labour voters will have never even been near a newspaper during the election campaign.

The power of the internet, particularly social media, has been proven in this election I think.

Times have changed and politicians need to wake up to this.

Edited by Love2print
Add info to explain

That Waldo moment.

Europe will have tears of laughter falling into its cornflakes.

They will.

These silly UK upper class politicians are rather mental and out of date. My dad thinks UK house of commons is some sort of comedy show. When I tell him this is how politicians go about here he says that's impossible they must be crazy.

They will.

These silly UK upper class politicians are rather mental and out of date. My dad thinks UK house of commons is some sort of comedy show. When I tell him this is how politicians go about here he says that's impossible they must be crazy.

Well yeah because you'll be relaying that to him through your scewed perception. You probably tell him that they eat babies live on tv.