Corbyn not happy with Shoot to Kill

quite right anna. corbyn v may. I think jezza would win, but its corbyn v may and the media.. I think people are slowly twigging it now, labour gaining ground everyday. could be a shock on the cards come Friday morning. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This whinging about the media treatment of Jezza is pathetic, neither side is having an easy ride nor should they, that said most of the TV questioning seems to have been in front of left bias audiences IMHO !

The big papers are going to lose their powers in the future. It is not completely there yet but large sections of younger generations find their opinions in unregulated open for all media now.

I have seen this media make big changes in the past over commercial markets already. That iron wrist the media controllers had before will become less and less every year. Unless they take control over the internet.

This is to be about corbyn and gun control but considering the reason it was mentioned it is well right to call it another desperate media twitch.

I don't think its his decision to make at the time of such an attack.

It isn't any politician's decision at the time of such an attack - that's why they set the policy in advance. Corbyn has said he'd authorise lethal force if it meant saving lives. I can't see what it is about what he's said that people are trying to object to.

This whinging about the media treatment of Jezza is pathetic, neither side is having an easy ride nor should they, that said most of the TV questioning seems to have been in front of left bias audiences IMHO !

jezza has been completely vilified by the press, its not pathetic its true.

If that's a backhanded criticism of the police then ask yourself how many more people would have been killed if they hadn't performed as they did....

Perhaps they need more training, maybe it was unavoidable, we dont know yet.

The big papers are going to lose their powers in the future. It is not completely there yet but large sections of younger generations find their opinions in unregulated open for all media now.

I have seen this media make big changes in the past over commercial markets already. That iron wrist the media controllers had before will become less and less every year. Unless they take control over the internet.

This is to be about corbyn and gun control but considering the reason it was mentioned it is well right to call it another desperate media twitch.

It's an interesting point.

Should the media be allowed to freely peddle articles that are effectively promoting hate?

What is the point of May trying to control the internet and reduce that freedom in order to control certain people, while at the same time she freely allows the media to pour petrol on the fire. The answer is of course certain sections of the media support her and she has as a result repeatedly refused to condemn them when they overstep the mark.

Edited by I1L2T3

Don't under estimate the public, we don't need newspapers to make up our minds, we have a mind of our own.

As for Corbyn saying " he's not happy with shoot to kill because it's dangerous " it has just been on BBC 2 a footage taken two years ago after 7 people were slaughtered in London.

No the TV audiences have had to be a mix of all party supporters to avoid bias.

However an Independent enquiry confirms Jeremy Corbyn has been misrepresented in 75% of press reports.

He is being deliberately suppressed in what is supposed to be a free country.

It's been so bad he has had to resort to going round the country and speaking to people the old fashioned way, and from that alone he has built up a loyal following. Now, because of the election, new rules come into play and he has to be given equal air time by law. Because of thiis he has been able to get his message across more widely. Consequently his reputation has soared, and he is now threatening Mrs May.

No wonder they tried to gag him.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=media%20bias%20against%20jeremy%20Corbyn&pc=cosp&ptag=C1A07EF2AF2E7&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127

jezza has been completely vilified by the press, its not pathetic its true.

If you were within a rich family in charge of large profit making companies and the media what would you do? Welcome welcome jezza we love you?

May is clearly part of that club. Edited by dutch