Corbyn not happy with Shoot to Kill

Corbyn states he is not happy with shoot to kill policy regarding terrorists.

No surprise when he gets comprehensively beaten in election.

Can you please stop talking trash and or lying you ignorant idiot.

This is what he actually said after the most recent attacks.

"He will take whatever action is necessary to protect the security of our people and that includes full authority for the police to use whatever force is necessary to protect and save life as they did on Saturday night and as they did in Westminster in March."

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT HE IS AGAINST LETHAL FORCE?

"He will take whatever action is necessary to protect the security of our people and that includes full authority for the police to use whatever force is necessary to protect and save life as they did on Saturday night and as they did in Westminster in March."

That cant be right as as he would not have put "He" so it must be a partial or paraphrased quote by someone else. :suspect: I think the quote in the post above yours to be the correct version..:roll:

Edited by apelike

That cant be right as as he would not have put "He" so it must be a partial or paraphrased quote by someone else. :suspect: I think the quote in the post above yours to be the correct version..:roll:

I think the next time it happens and it will, we should push him out to talk to them.

How can it be lies when it was shown on yesterday morningso television programmes. It shown you 2015 footage after 7 people were slaughtered.

His very words were " I am not happy with shoot to kill because it is dangerous."

Of course it's bloody dangerous, smart man eh?

Read the news.

Can you please stop talking trash and or lying you ignorant idiot.

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT HE IS AGAINST LETHAL FORCE?

No, but the link I provided does provide the correct quote

"Our priority must be public safety and I will take whatever action is necessary and effective to protect the security of our people and our country. That includes full authority for the police to use whatever force is necessary to protect and save life as they did last night, as they did in Westminster in March."

I honestly don't think ez8004 was misrepresenting anything at all; OK, ez8004's quotation marks were one word early, but that doesn't really change the meaning.

I think the next time it happens and it will, we should push him out to talk to them.

And then when he does he'll get abuse from you saying he's a terrorist sympathiser and friend even though all he was trying to do was stop the murderer killing more people.

This whinging about the media treatment of Jezza is pathetic, neither side is having an easy ride nor should they, that said most of the TV questioning seems to have been in front of left bias audiences IMHO !

The BBC R4 woman's hour reporter was like a dog with a bone when Jeremy couldn't reel his figures off.

May has never been subjected to such scrutiny on costings because she doesn't even think the people even deserve to know what she plans to do, so there's not even a starting point for any scrutiny of figures.

Incidentally, I was looking forward to hearing how Theresa was questioned on woman's hour in comparison. Oh well, guess the public didn't deserve that either, or she wouldn't have pulled out of that too.

The media have danced along to Theresa's tune from day 1. If you don't turn up to Leaders debates there should be an empty chair, the media shouldn't allow non-shows the opportunity to appoint a Ruddy deputy!

I do read the news but this news about what Corbyn said was in 2015, he's done a U turn since then like most politicians do.

No he hasn't. His position is exactly the same, he'd rather we stopped people getting into the position where they can kill us first, then he'd rather we can stop them without killing them, and finally if we must then the police have full authority to do whatever they need to protect the public. It's your editing of his quotes that's making you see things that aren't there.