Complaints email for children's social services

I dont know what the OP issue is but organisations like social services have a rigid complaints procedure.

If steps 1-2-3 have not been taken then chances are even emailing the top dog will merely result in your complaint being bumped back down to the first line contact.

Its probably worth having a proper look on the council website or any paperwork as to whom and how to make a formal complaint.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Hi

Can someone help please.

I am wanting the complaints email address for the highest person in childrens social care.

Thank you

You're best off using the formal process https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/tellus

That way, if you are still dissatisfied at the end of the formal procedure, you can go to the local government Ombudsman. If you don't exhaust the council's procedure, you can't go to the Ombudsman.

You are all presuming on the thread.

This was not for me.

And the correct complaints procedure has been followed.

The person in question has not decided to go straight to the top without following steps.

The actual information on google is incorrect so the person who commented that was wrong.

The details of the named person is also incorrect