Any impartial information out there on the key political parties?

I'm still not decided on who to vote for in the election.

I'm struggling to find any information on each party's policies which isn't biased.

All the leaders seem to do is criticise each other and what the previous opposing parties have done in the past.

I just want someone to say 'We are X, our policies are X, Y & Z, and this is how we will achieve it', instead of wasting time (and money) just trying to make the opposition look bad.

I want to make an informed decision, but it puts me off making a decision at all.

If you consider yourself an employee, in other words, you work for someone else, and/or you rent your house/flat, and rely on the NHS, then vote Labour.

If you consider yourself an employee, in other words, you work for someone else, and/or you rent your house/flat, and rely on the NHS, then vote Labour.

That's a very simplistic view.....so if I'm self employed and own my own home I shouldn't vote Labour?

That's a very simplistic view.....so if I'm self employed and own my own home I shouldn't vote Labour?

There's nothing stopping those people voting for Labour if they wish, but I would advise those who I described to vote for Labour.

Guest makapaka

I'm struggling to find any information on each party's policies which isn't biased.

All the leaders seem to do is criticise each other and what the previous opposing parties have done in the past.

I just want someone to say 'We are X, our policies are X, Y & Z, and this is how we will achieve it', instead of wasting time (and money) just trying to make the opposition look bad.

I want to make an informed decision, but it puts me off making a decision at all.

If you google each parties manifesto that should give you an idea.

Doesn't fit for me, and I fill all those criteria. I will be far worse off if I vote labour.

To the OP, there are numerous 'who should I vote for' sites, where you can find the most suitable party based on the policies they stand for. I'd suggest one of those, rather than the rabid growlings of the over keen for each party on here. Just google 'who should I vote for policies' and you'll find something. Good luck.

The Beeb have a guide to the party manifestos.

You are not going to find unbiased information courtesy of any of the parties.

You need to decide, if you would prefer either Teresa May or Jeremy Corbyn to be Prime Minister on Friday. If you haven't decided by now, then perhaps it is best you don't make a decision at all.

Doesn't fit for me, and I fill all those criteria. I will be far worse off if I vote labour.

To the OP, there are numerous 'who should I vote for' sites, where you can find the most suitable party based on the policies they stand for. I'd suggest one of those, rather than the rabid growlings of the over keen for each party on here. Just google 'who should I vote for policies' and you'll find something. Good luck.

To answer the OP, try some of the voting quiz websites:

https://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

http://www.whoshouldyouvotefor.com/

Be warned they are far from perfect but should at least give you a vague idea of who mostly aligns with your views.

---------- Post added 07-06-2017 at 14:11 ----------

You are not going to find unbiased information courtesy of any of the parties.

You need to decide, if you would prefer either Teresa May or Jeremy Corbyn to be Prime Minister on Friday. If you haven't decided by now, then perhaps it is best you don't make a decision at all.

Why would you say that? Isabelle is clearly trying to do research into the PARTIES (not the leaders) policies to make the best informed choice. Vote for policies not personalities as the PM can change very very quickly within the party. If TM doesn't increase her majority (not looking likely by the polls) I'd expect her to be under considerable pressure to resign. No-one knows who'd be the next PM after her so voting for her is a bit daft when you could end up with Boris.