War against Iran

It isn't war. It's an ISIS attack.

I can't predict how Iran will respond but I don't think I'd want to be a Sunni living there right now.

I think we can predict more refugees going to the West, who will have children there , who will be later radicalised by ISIS via the internet. This is the long tem goal of ISIS, not taking land from other Muslim factions. They want to create a vast terror network worldwide and they are already succeeding to a certain degree.

I think we can predict more refugees going to the West, who will have children there , who will be later radicalised by ISIS via the internet. This is the long tem goal of ISIS, not taking land from other Muslim factions. They want to create a vast terror network worldwide and they are already succeeding to a certain degree.

Nope, they want a battle with the Armies of Rome at Dabiq.

That's why they called their magazine Dabiq and mention it all the time.

Edited by Pinkman

They don't call their magazine Dabiq anymore. Google to find out why.

Maybe they should call it the Beano, as they really are a joke. All dictatorial religions, that preach about something they know nothing of, but try to terrify people into believing their ideology are based on fear. Trouble is they are a sick joke that needs to be extinguished and none of our politically correct leaders know how to use an extinguisher.

Edited by TORONTONY